Thea for SketchUp
Thea inside SketchUpThea for SketchUp Floating License
is a combination of powerful rendering engines of Thea with the simplicity of SketchUp. Having biased, unbiased and interactive render modes including GPU support at your fingertips, inside SketchUp view, is a joyful experience. The plugin lets you enrich your models with highly detailed three dimensional content, breaking old limitations related to handled model complexity.
- Interactive Render Overlay
- Thea for SketchUp allows you to run interactive render either inside Thea window or directly inside SketchUp view, a feature that we call Interactive Render Overlay. Additionally, with the use of Interactive Region Rendering a desired part of SketchUp view can be selected and being rendered providing ultra fast feedback for complex scenery. It is a valuable help in the workflow as it gives you an immediate visualization of geometry modifications, environment, depth of field, reflections, light distribution, material properties and external Thea models in a scene.
- Main Features
- Instancing of External Models (as Proxies)
- Point (Omni/Spot/IES), Area & Environmental Lighting
- Advanced Camera Settings
- Integrated & External Thea Material Editor
- Darkroom with Multiple Controls and Render Channels
- Cross-Platform (MS Windows / Mac OSX)
- Saving Thea Settings with SketchUp Scenes
- Export of SketchUp Scene to Thea Studio
- Render Animations
- External Models
- Thea for SketchUp provides a solution that overcomes limitations in terms of complexity of the final model. High quality external Thea models can be inserted as an empty wireframe box. In a rendered image, they will be translated into very detailed originals. This allows an easy population of your model with impressively looking trees, grass, cars and detailed furniture. There are already a few libraries of render ready objects.
- Thea for SketchUp lets you benefit from full Thea Material Editor, which supports all kinds of layering, tone-mapping, displacement, light emittance and procedural textures. Additionally, Thea libraries can be found inside SketchUp Paint Bucket (in SketchUp Material format) and inside Content Browser for applying Thea materials easily and directly!"Convert Thea Material(s) to SKM" tool helps you convert your own libraries. Licensed users can download additional libraries, in both Thea format and SketchUp materials format. Moreover, you can choose one of the available Thea material presets (they also come with useful parameters that let you adjust their properties).
- Export to Studio
- Thea for SketchUp makes it possible for user to export the scene to Thea Standalone Studio and take advantage of additional staging tools. Using the 64-bit Studio (currently available on Windows / Linux), one can render heavy scenery in very high resolutions without RAM limitation.
- Thea for SketchUp is able to render animation as it is visible in a SketchUp view. All animation plugins that show their output directly in SketchUp window, while a built-in scene animation is being played, are supported.
- Many SketchUp users posses exceptional post-processing skills. Thea for SketchUp allows rendering a model with multiple images containing separate channels, popularly called "passes". Those channels may include, for example, shadow, depth, direct light, transparency and reflection information. Combining them in an artistic way gives full control over the final image and lets you create otherwise-hard-to-achieve effects.
- Panoramic Images
- Thea for SketchUp lets you render a model using a camera with spherical projection. The resulting image will be a panorama that can by viewed by an external program or a web application. It is especially valuable for presenting interiors to clients. It gives an excellent impression of a proposed solution.
- Section Cuts (New)
- Section Cuts are now supported in SketchUp 2014 (and newer versions). The Section Cuts allow you to cut through buildings and rooms leaving the interior lighting the same, as the external walls would be still in place.
In order to work properly, your copy of Thea for SketchUp — Floating License requires SketchUp 2016.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought