Thea for Blender
Thea inside Blender
Thea for Blender
is an exceptional quality external rendering solution that is now integrated on Blender as tight as possible. Features such as interactive rendering, materials editing, instancing support make it possible to work inside Blender creating astonishing results with a smooth workflow between Blender and Thea Render. In addition, the plugin has been released under GPL (open source), in the spirit of Blender development itself.
- Interactive Render
- With the use of the interactive render mode you are able to preview the Blender scene, with its materials and lighting, interactively. You are able to see the rendered scene inside the 3D View or at the UV/Image Editor and see your changes being applied directly. Check out the video for more!
- Material Lab
- Add Thea materials to your Blender materials either from inside Blender or with the help of Thea Material lab pop-up window. Increase your scene realism by adding high quality materials with layers, displacement, light emittance and any other option that Thea Material Lab provides.
- Instancing Support
All clone objects in Blender made either with Alt+d command or by using object particles they will be exported to Thea as instances, allowing easier rendering of heavy geometry.
- Find ready-to-use Render Presets inside Blender and make rendering mush easier by quickly overriding the settings. Select the preset you need for any Biased, Unbiased and GPU engine and then let Thea Darkroom do the rest.
- Open Source
- Blender plugin is now released under GPL (open source license). In the archive that is downloaded you will find the Python source code that integrates Thea on Blender. We believe that the open source license of the plugin makes the integration as tight as possible and fits perfectly the spirit of Blender development itself.
- Export to Studio
- Thea for Blender makes it possible for user to export the scene to Thea Standalone Studio and take advantage of additional staging tools. All your material, camera, environment and lighting settings made inside Blender will be then present in Thea Studio for further tweaking and full control over rendering.
In order to work properly, your copy of Thea for Blender requires Blender.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought