SkyCiv Structural 3D
Includes Beam, Truss, Shaft and FrameSkyCiv Structural 3D 1-Year Subscription
is watermerked with "Student Version" and files are Public.
- Practically Unlimited Loading Scenarios
- Design and setup your 2D Frame Analysis with SkyCiv Frame Software:
- Add up to 10 Members
- Add Unlimited Supports with full control over their restraint codes (i.e. use any support type you like!)
- Add Unlimited Point Loads
- Add Unlimited Distributed Loads
- Add Unlimited Moments
- Statically Indeterminate Frame Solutions
- The SkyCiv Frame Calculator can add unlimited supports compared to the Free Frame Calculator which is limited to only 1 Fixed Support.
- The reactions at each support are solved and displayed in the Free Body Diagram (FBD).
- Shear Force Diagrams (SFD) and Bending Moment Diagrams (BMD)
- Just like the FREE Frame Calculator, the shear and moment diagrams will be generated for each member in the structure.
Fast and neat diagrams will be produced for use in your assignments or to check your results.
- Include Different Beam Sections and Material Properties for Each Member
- By including a beam section with Young's Modulus (Modulus of Elasticity) the stiffness of the structure can be considered for results such as stress and deflection. Different sections can be added for each member of the structure.
The following beam sections can be selected:
- Hollow Rectangular/Square
- Hollow Circular
- Channel Sections
- Adding a section will also give the results of moment of inertia, centroids and further section properties.
- Preset materials means you can select your material from a drop down list for fast entry.
- No Annoying Ads and a Cleaner User Interface
- The SkyCiv Frame Calculator is just that: a calculator. So your workspace will become much larger with no ads or text to clutter up your focus.
- Customize your Display Settings
- Choose how your diagrams look by changing the display settings! Simply toggle parts of your setup on/off.
- Save & Load Data to your Account
- The SkyCiv Frame Calculator has the ability to save your work so that you can reload your problems at any time. Work on the same problem without having to worry about re-entering all the data.
Proof of Academic Status Requirements
Primary school, secondary school, college, university and career
state-accredited school students qualify to order an
educational license with acceptable form of academic ID. Please provide one of the following:
- Dated student ID card
- Official dated current class schedule
Faculty & Staff
Primary school, secondary school, college, university, and career
faculty and staff members qualify to order a single-user educational
license with acceptable form of academic ID. Provide one of the
- Dated faculty ID card
- Recent faculty/staff pay stub
Any state accredited school can order single-user educational licenses
or lab licenses on a school purchase order or procurement card.
Sending the Proof
Information regarding where to send your Proof of Educational Status will be automatically e-mailed to you upon receipt of your order. You can also check our Educational Orders FAQ
Novedge does not provide technical support for educational versions of the software. If you need technical support please refer to the manufacturer website for additional information.