Surveying and COGO calculationsCivilCAD 2014-Survey
package provides surveyors with a professional tool to meet all their surveying needs from field-to-office and vice-versa.
- Automatic alert and delete mechanism of an overlapping area between two topography surfaces
- Coordinates having exceptional data can be automatically excluded from interpolation
- Direct communication with standard compliant surveying instruments (RAW & coordinates)
- Unique least squares traverse adjustments solutions including poly network and free network
- Superior coordinates editor for easy manipulation and filtering
- Extraction of points by filtering elements from the drawing
- Easy to use setting-out tool from office-to-field
- Complete menu for geometric computations (COGO)
- Special feature for computing points relative to centerline
- User-defined sets of codes and their presentation as blocks in the drawing
- Special features for drawing division for plotting
- Unlimited import and export capabilities
CivilCAD 2014-Survey Features
- Intuitive and user friendly editor for editing measurement points within the drawing environment (Autodesk AutoCAD or
BricsCAD. Editor includes an interactive update mechanism between the drawing and the list of coordinates in which it is displayed, so that any
change in the measurement points that are in the editor will be updated directly in the drawing, and any new point added to the drawing will
immediately appear in the editor. Additional editor functions includes locating and screening of points by name, area and height, freezing points,
massive changes to elevation in points groups and more.
- Sophisticated and convenient mechanism for computation of measurement observations including options for coordinating between numerous
observations, reviewing a number of observations, traverse adjustment, working from multiple stations and full editing of the observations file. All
this will be done in an AutoCAD environment all while viewing the results instantly on the drawing, accompanied by detailed computations
- Complete menu for all geometric computations (COGO) required by surveyors including section computations front and back
intersections, locating points on lines and arcs etc.
- Special mechanism for computing points along center-lines that combine straight, curves and transition curves segments. The points will
be calculated as station and offset, single points or by calculating a group of points from a desired station to a desired station along the center-
line, by offset or number of desired offsets
- Communication for all leading surveying tools in the market including Leica, TopCon, Sokkia and more.
- Complete sets that allow working with codes in the field and their instant drawing as blocks in the drawing
- Rapid line connections in straight lines and in arcs according to a point name, points range or codes. Breaklines definition export to
- Extraction of points from AutoCAD for setting out in the field in a simple and convenient manner and their direct transfer to the
surveying tool. Optional extraction of points both, by a systematic selection of each and every point, or by filtering a group of points according to
layer, window, and point type
- Complete division of the drawing into sheets in any desirable scale including north arrow marking and aligning the sheets grid and frame
to the north, in addition to adding a selected heading for each sheet
is a remarkable tool integrating simplicity of use and an entire scope of features, avoiding the need of using different software to perform
required tasks, sustained by experts support team and the solid backing of a solid software house.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought