Each access license seat provides one user with a secure login to Site Scan Manager, 3DR's cloud platform for viewing, analyzing, and processing drone data. Access licenses are not operator licenses and do not permit drone flights
3DR Site Scan Access License 10-Pack
provides access to specific projects for your technical team, subcontractors, project owners, consultants or clients. Collaborate with team
members from anywhere in the world through a secure portal, with permissioning set at the Organization, sub-group, project and account level.
Provide instant access to data collected in the field. Download images, point clouds, orthomosaics,
meshes, and other data products.
Admin users have ability to set permissions and add or remove access to specific projects.
- 1 User License
- 1 Year Subscription
- Unlimited Processing and sharing
- Unlimited Cloud Storage, Cloud processed Pix4D and ReCap Jobs
- Automatic upload & processing
- Drone imagery is automatically uploaded to the cloud where it is processed into high-resolution orthomosaics, point clouds and more.
- Analyze project data
- Built specifically for AEC teams, our suite of analytics tools provides clear insights from your drone data.
- Multi-Engine Processing
- Process drone photos into high-resolution orthomosaics, elevation models, point clouds, 3D meshes, and more with both Pix4D and
Autodesk ReCap. Export data into native Autodesk file formats—includng RCS and RCM—along with common formats such as OBJ, LAS, and
detailed processing reports from Pix4D with checkpoints to measure accuracy.
- Ground Control Points
- Site Scan offers unlimited ground control point processing to create accurate deliverables. With our cloud-based user experience, you
can enter and tag GCPs five times faster than any other product.
- Easily perform volume measurements to make earthwork projects easier and cheaper than ever before. See precise stockpile measurements
in 3D and compare it to multiple base plane options. View volume reports to track cut and fill calculations and net volume changes over time.
- Point Cloud Analysis
- View and analyze rich point clouds with a click. Measure distances, angles, areas, height, and set markers to see a high-res
elevation profile in seconds.
- Enterprise Accounts
- Bring drone data into your enterprise. Designed for large, multi-stakeholder organizations, Site Scan Enterprise makes it easy to
securely share drone maps and models with anyone working on the project. Complete with dedicated support, fleet management, and permission
control at the organization, project, region, and user levels.
- With a proven track record of safety and security, Site Scan is the drone platform of choice for enterprise and government projects.
3DR is the only enterprise drone company undergoing strict SOC 2 certification. Customers have complete ownership of data, which is securely
stored with Amazon Web Services (AWS) in the US.