Composer 8 Mechanical
Affordable, fun and easy to use 3D software.SimLab Soft Composer 8 Mechanical Floating License
simplifies the major stages of CG workflow by designing a unique interface and providing wide capabilities.
- Easy to learn User Interface
- Well organized Workbenches
- Open to work with Popular CAD File Formats
- Affordable pro license
- No need to upgrade your machine
- Runs on Windows and Mac
- Scene Building
- Scene Building Workbench - Provides the user with all the necessary tools related to scene building, texturing, and lighting in order to
prepare a scene for animation, simulation, rendering, and sharing.
- Wire Creation - Gives the user the ability to improve the realism for the 3D scene by adding wires.
- Boolean Operations - Includes basic design elements, allowing the user to create special elements for completing or customizing the scene
without reverting to a 3D design application.
- Decal creation - Adding decal to an existing 3D model, increases realism of the model, and it allows branding the 3D model.
- Dimensions - Allows the user to add different types of measurements directly on top of the 3D model.
- Auto Alignment - Makes it very easy and fast to arrange large scenes.
- Import/Export - Supported Import/Export Formats Include: IFC, IGES, Inventor (2017), JT, OSG, Parasolid, PDF 3D (U3D Based), Rhino
5.0, SketchUp 2017, SolidEdge (ST9), SolidWorks 2017, STEP, STL, U3D, Wavefront
(OBJ), 3D PDF, HTML 5 / Web GL, SketchUp, IVE, OSGB, FBX, STL (ASCII and binary), DirectX (*.X),
DWF, DWFX, DWG.
- 3D PDF - Allows you to export a uniquely branded, interactive 3D PDF that can be opened using the free Acrobat reader.
- CAD Viewer - A free mobile application that allows you to view and navigate, on the go, computer-aided 3D designs and architectural models
on iOS and Android devices.
- Real-time Rendering - Fast real time rendering with extended martial library, supporting rendering interior, exterior, mechanical, and
- Interior Rendering - Create interior renders with SimLab Soft Composer 8 Mechanical, it covers sun and sky lighting, portals, IES lighting, and SimLab light
- External Rendering - Render still images, animations, and scene states.
- Texture Baking - Allows you to create texture maps based on an object's appearance in the rendered scene.
- Users - Get feedback from users early in the design stage.
- Developers - SimLab Soft developed a great infrastructure that can help you accelerate the development of your application.
- Simulation - Execute physical and mechanical simulations within SimLab Soft Composer 8 Mechanical application.
- Animation - Allows the user to easily create material/camera/light animation.
- Automation - Automate common and repetitive tasks in order to save time and effort.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought