RhinoTerrain for Rhino: Digital Terrain Modeling for Rhino 5.0 64-bits
Designed for architects, landscape designers, and surveyors, RhinoTerrain 2.0 for Rhino 5.0
takes full advantage of the power of Rhino
geometry and graphics to
precise digital terrain modeling. Use RhinoTerrain 2.0 for Rhino 5.0
to quickly input data and create ortho-photo mapping with high precision contour curves, hard and soft
breaklines, and more.
RhinoTerrain 2.0 for Rhino 5.0
works with Rhino
Key Features and Benefits
- Fast Terrain Creation
- Support for input using points, lines and curves with HardBreaklines and SoftBreakline options. RhinoTerrain 2.0 for Rhino 5.0 will work with very large data sets at
supporting several million input points.
- True Terrain Visualisation
- OrthoPhoto mapping with geographical referencing for true terrain visualisation or 3d printing.
- Contour Curve Generation
- Supporting automatic contour height annotation, making full use of multicore processors for larger terrains.
- Slope and Height Gradient Analysis
- User defined color gradient options, producing beautiful images.
- Terrain Importer
- USGS DEM (Digital Elevation Model) and ArcView ShapeFile importer
- Input Data
- Input can be points, pointclouds, curves, or meshes
- The ouput is a standard Rhino mesh, which can then be unwelded by HardBreakLines
- High Speed Delauney Engine
- Delaunay Triangulation
- Constrainded Triangulation
- Fast triangles processing
- 1 million point < 2s on a single core cpu 2.33 mhz
- Near 3x on a quad core cpu (using parallel algo with OPENMP) in next release.
- Boundary Alpha Shape
Use Boundary Alpha Shape to fine the most intricate boundary shape of a model.
- Hard and Soft Breaklines
Hard and Soft Breaklines are ideal for capturing the exact shape of the model.
- Contour Curves
- Primary and secondary Curve interval
- Curve smoothness
- Output as polylines
- Geographical Features Detection
- Use HardBreaklines loops to unweld the mesh
- Explode the mesh in closed feature
- Orthophoto Mapping
The georeferenced bounding box of the orthophoto is used to map with accuracy each pixel of the photo to the 3d mesh.
- High resolution Tif photos can be used depending of the memory video cards
- Real time 3d navigation for excellent presentations of the model
This Product is Also Known As
In order to work properly, your copy of RhinoTerrain 2.0 for Rhino 5.0
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought