AccuRender nXt for Revit
Fully Integrated High-End Rendering for Autodesk RevitAccuRender nXt for Revit
is a rendering system that will allow you to enjoy the power of the AccuRender Ray Trace engine directly from
Materials, lights, reflections and scene settings are all stored in the Autodesk Revit model so that the model can be rendered as a photorealistic
image without having to redefine the scene after the 3D Export. AccuRender nXt for Revit
expands these capabilities by adding fractal plants, solid materials, radiosity,
and other advanced rendering
Key Features and Benefits
- Change Render Settings and Edit materials from the Render dialog, without having to export or reload the
- Sun and Sky Settings may now be changed without reloading the geometry into the rendering window, just stop
and restart the renderer from the rendering dialog.
- Glow for materials.
- Setup Option interface.
- Locations for RPC objects and Trees embedded in Families.
- RPC interface.
- Reduced the delay loading the Map Material and Plant dialogs.
- Support for the new fractal AccuRender nXt for Revit trees.
- Height and width for procedural tile materials.
- The Color, Transparency and Reflection from the Revit rendering material are for materials not mapped to
AccuRender nXt for Revit materials.
- Daylight Portal property added to Materials.
- Orthographic and Perspective views.
- Revit lights are all treated as point lights, although spot lights and area lights will be added in a later
- Sun and Sky settings.
- Transparent and colored materials settings are read directly from the Revit material.
- Reflective and Textured materials.
This Product is Also Known As
AccuRender nXt Revit
AccuRender for Revit
In order to work properly, your copy of AccuRender nXt for Revit
Support & Maintenance
AccuRender nXt for Revit
comes with full license and all upgrades directly from Render Plus
for the first 12 months after your purchase.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare iRender versions
|Integration||nXt||for SketchUp||for Revit|
|Integration with SketchUp|
|Integration with Revit|
|iRender Features||nXt||for SketchUp||for Revit|
|Lighting Presets Tab|
|IRender Ready Content|
|Sun and Shadows|
|Reflections and Mirrors|
|Lamps and Light Fixtures|
|IRender nXt Plant Library|
|IRender nXt Material Library|
|Advanced Reflection Properties|
|Uses Material Wizard|
|Automatic Bump Maps|
|Procedural Bump Maps|
|Additional Laptop License|
|nXt||for SketchUp||for Revit|