Create in Adobe After Effects organic 3D particle effects, complex motion graphics elements and more
Red Giant Trapcode Particular
goes way beyond the basics, with realistic natural effects, lighting control for shaded particles, 3D camera integration, custom shapes, depth
of field, and physics controls such as air resistance, gravity and turbulence.
Red Giant Trapcode Particular
can render up to 30 Million particles (previously 20 Million), giving you more power, flexibility and particle
awesomeness than ever before.
- Effects Builder
- Creating Particle Effects is easier than ever before. Add adjustable blocks with preset behaviours and styles for emitters, particles,
physics and aux particles, or add complete, customizable particle effects with a single click. The effects builder gives instant visual feedback,
making the building and previewing of effects an intuitive and creative experience.
- 3D Camera and Ligths
- Red Giant Trapcode Particular uses After Effects' 3D Camera and Lights so you can fully integrate your particle Effects with your motion graphics and live-
action VFX shots.
- 180+ Presets
- Red Giant Trapcode Particular includes over 130 new Effects Builder presets, giving you over 180 fully-customizable presets for creating fire,
spaceflight, fireworks, muzzle flashes, explosions, smoke and more.
- Sprites & Polygons
- Custom particles allow the use of layers as 2D sprites and as Textured Polygons. Red Giant Trapcode Particular includes over a hundred still and
animated sprite images, easily loaded through the new Effects Builder.
- Get more control over the size and opacity of particles over life. The new graphing system lets you draw curves and adjust points
easily. Draw from scratch, or start with presets and adjust.
- Explode Behaviour
- The new explode behaviour automates the process of creating explosion effects by removing the need to set keyframes.
- Ligthing & Shadows
- Shade all particle types from up to 128 lights in After Effects. Shading can emulate light falloff, and Shadowlet rendering can
cast shadows on both main and aux particles.
- Using Red Giant Trapcode Particular's physics engine, particles can move organically through the air or bounce off of other layers. Includes wind, gravity
and turbulence controls (and more) for simulating complex, realistic motion.
- Aux Particles
- In Red Giant Trapcode Particular's Aux system, particles can spawn new child particles, creating organic trails and branching.
- Reflections Maps
- Textured Polygon particles can use a layer as a reflection map to add dynamic color changes to particles as they rotate in 3D, ideal
for adding glints to rotating particles.
- Square & Cirle Brush
- Two new Particle types has been added, giving you the ability to create procedurally generated square and circle shaped particles.
- Aspect Ratio
- Change the aspect ratio of your particles, giving you the ability to stretch or compress the shape or sprite image. Quickly turn spheres
into ovals, squares into rectangles, and much more.
In order to work properly, your copy of Red Giant Trapcode Particular
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought