Professional Color Correction for Filmmakers
FREE TRIAL WATCH NOW
Red Giant Magic Bullet Colorista IV
brings gorgeous color grading to your favorite editors, and moves between them with consistent, natural-looking results. Its three stages
correction—Primary, Secondary, Master—use a color engine that's similar to big-budget systems. Red Giant Magic Bullet Colorista IV
has 3-Way Wheels for
Lift/Gamma/Gain; an incredible Keyer for precision editing; real-time preview; and Power Masks for perfect finishing. The interface is easy to
and equally good for quick deadlines or finessing your footage without limitations. Whether you are a color expert or an aspiring colorist, Red Giant Magic Bullet Colorista IV
gives you high quality grading at an entry-level price.
- Powerful New Keyer
- A powerful, easy-to-use Keyer allows you to adjust individual colors or ranges of colors. Create color keys intuitively with
sampling interface. Soften, choke or invert the matte. This update includes a new Cut Out Mode which uses the keyer to create layer transparency,
for more powerful layered color corrections.
- Open CL/Open GL (NEW)
- Red Giant Magic Bullet Colorista IV has been rebuilt from scratch to completely take advantage of your graphics card's GPU, giving you the color grading power
come to expect in Magic Bullet Colorista, but much faster. With OpenCL and Cuda support, Colorista works with the Mercury Playback engine in
Premiere Pro, giving you real time, interactive color correction, even during video playback.
- Dial it up to increasing the sharpness, or dial it down to smooth and clean up skin tones while keeping important detail.
- Shadow & Highlight (New)
- Region-based control over the brightness of shadows and highlights. Especially useful for recovering highlight detail, or adding
light to shadows.
- Streamlined User Interface
- A simpler, yet very powerful experience, that makes color correction a lot easier, especially in the Adobe workflow. Working with
multi-layered masked corrections has never been faster.
- Auto Balance
- A quick way to correct white balance in your image. One-click correction to better handle mixed lighting situations.
- RGB Curves
- For precision control and smooth, film-like contrast adjustments. Get a master curves contrast as well as individual RGB channel
- Vignette (New)
- Add or remove vignetting with this new, foolproof tool. Results mimic real-world lenses, and always feel natural and
- Strength Slider
- Controls the overall strength of your effect.
- Move Between Multiple Hosts
- Use the same color correction tool fluidly between your favorite editors. Red Giant Magic Bullet Colorista IV ships as a native plug-in for these major host
applications: Final Cut Pro, Motion, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
In order to work properly, your copy of Red Giant Magic Bullet Colorista IV
requires Apple Final Cut - Apple Motion
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought