Key Correct: Your ultimate greenscreen companion
Red Giant Key Correct
is an integral part of keeping your composite look natural and realistic. This set of 15 plug-ins can be used to soften alpha channels, match
foreground and background colors, fix outlines, and clean up noise. Red Giant Key Correct
is the secret ingredient for top-quality results from popular keyers like
, Keylight and Ultimatte.
- Updated for Final Cut Pro 6 and 7
- 64 bit compatibility provides significant performance gains
- Wire/Rig Remover filter makes it easy to remove moving elements using After Effects' built-in tracker
- Use the simple Denoiser and Alpha Cleaner tools to fix low-light noise problems in poorly lit footage
- Generate clean alpha channels to create seamless web graphics for Adobe Flash
- Seamless Integration
- The Color Matcher filter re-maps foreground colors to match backgrounds, making it easy to put your subject in front of a
virtual sunset or other compelling backgrounds. Light Wrap gives the illusion that background-layer light is reflecting in the foreground, allowing
the colored lights from sunsets or other scenes to reflect on your subject.
- Cleaner Keys
- The deartifactor PreKey filter fixes chroma sampling problems that are often found in footage shot on DV or HDV cameras.
SmoothScreen minimizes background color variation before the key is pulled, while Alpha Cleaner fills in the holes and speckles in a matte
- Perfect Edge
- With Matte Feather and Edge Blur, you can quickly and accurately soften the edges of mattes, hiding the uneven and chattering
edges that are often caused by noise, grain or DV artifacts.
In order to work properly, your copy of Red Giant Key Correct