Red Giant PlaneSpace
Arrange and animate 3D layers in After Effects – the easy way
Math free. Tedium free. Red Giant PlaneSpace
eliminates the tedious task of managing the individual layers in multi-layer effects. The Creator tools automatically create 3D layers that form cubes, cylinders, spheroids or complex matrices, while the Distribute tools arrange layers into the 3D shape of your choice. Get 16 tools that make your life easier, arranging 3D layers quickly and easily without keyframes or complicated math.
- Sophisticated Shape to Shape Animation
- You can use multiple assistants to animate between two shapes. Want a cylinder to animate into a sphere, no problem, just keyframe with two different shape assistants. After Effects will take care of the animation for you.
- Built with After Effects Layers
- with the Red Giant PlaneSpace, you stay within After Effects 's 3D space so animation and other effects can be easily integrated with multiple cameras and lights.
- Creator Tools
- The Creator Tools generate boxes, cylinders, a matrix or spheroid. The different tools have a host of options to set up the scale, number of layer, height, width, and controls to randomize the results.
- Distribution Tools
- The Distribution Tools let you distribute layers around a sphere, cube, cylinder, line, plane or pyramid. Unlike the Creator tools, the distribution tools build off the base shape. For example, cylinder distribution can create planar arrangements that looks like fans, a corkscrew or a staircase with just a few clicks.
- Pro and Lite Options
- The control palette are divided into two categories, Pro and Lite. The Lite tools let you quickly build a shape with minimum work, while the Pro version offers more control over placement and repetition.
- Unlimited Number of Layers
- Red Giant PlaneSpace is limited only by your computer's processing power, and can easily duplicate and distribute large groups of layers.
- No keyframe Necessary
- Red Giant PlaneSpace doesn't need keyframes to be present in a layer, but it can set keyframes while animating the position and orientation of your layers for sophisticated arrangements.
- Powerful Custom Controls
- No matter what shape you choose for its layers, Red Giant PlaneSpace has helpful settings for size, distribution, how far apart the layers sit, and incremental distance.
In order to work properly, your copy of Red Giant PlaneSpace
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought