Red Giant Composite Wizard
The classic greenscreen touchup toolRed Giant Composite Wizard
is the classic After Effects
compositing package that professional artists know and love. This inexpensive set of 20 filters offers easy solutions for fixing tattered edges, poor matte extractions, improper focal depth cues, and unbalanced color schemes. After the greenscreen is keyed, Composite Wizard uses time-tested tools to seamlessly integrate your subject and background layers.
- Composite Color Matcher
- Automatically adjust a clip's colors to match the composite environment by blending its tonal and exposure ranges—all with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Deluxe Edge Finder
- Create a precise border along a layer's alpha channel. When used as a control layer, this border will allow you to control the exposure, color balance, sharpness, and transparency of the composite's edge.
- Applies an averaging function across pixels from a sequence of frames, effectively reducing or eliminating film and video noise. Useful in cleaning up dark areas of images that pick up "chatter" from film emulsion or video camera sensors.
- Edge Blur
- Correct tattered edges and generate graphics that make animations and text look more organic and photorealistic. Blend and integrate multiple images easily with Composite Wizard's Super Blur algorithm.
- Light Wrap
- Solves one of the trickiest challenges of compositing: creating the illusion that light from the background layer is being reflected onto the foreground layer, as if they were photographed in the same environment.
- Matte Feather
- Create a gradual change (feathering) from opaque to transparent at the edge of a layer's alpha. Correct dirty or tattered layer edges, or use to soften a hard edge from a CG object, making it fit into an organic scene.
- Matte Feather Sharp
- Feather and blur the edge of a layer with hard geometric and compound lines without losing its geometric shape. Its algorithms are specifically designed to maintain hard edges while feathering them.
- Miracle Alpha Cleaner
- Zap grain, fill holes, and fix other problem key areas in your matte that would otherwise require separate manual touch-ups. Miracle Alpha applies a cleanup pass to your alpha, identifying dirt and other artifacts based on a combination of their size, alpha level, and proximity to the principal element.
- Improve your compositing workflow by allowing multiple matte creation effects to be combined into one matte. Pull a key and pass the resulting matte to a series of image processing functions including levels, blurs, and median filter passes. Then use Re-Matter to composite the resulting alpha into the original image, all in one effect stack.
- Smooth Screen
- Apply a "smoothing" effect over your bluescreen or greenscreen to reduce lighting and surface variances. Smooth Screen compares pixels to the target keying color, and corrects them to smooth out the blue or green screen before keying.
- Spill Killer
- Eliminate blue or green spill on the fringe of your composite elements, even those with fine detail or motion blur. Neutralize the blue or green contaminated pixels without harming the underlying color and eliminate the traces of a visual effects shot.
- Super Blur
- Experience the quality associated with a Gaussian blur filter, at up to five times the speed. Now use blurs whenever you want, without the performance hit.
- Super Compound Blur
- Extends the power of Super Blur to allow the blur intensity to be set by a control layer, such as a layer's luminance or individual R, G, B, A channel. When used with a control layer created with Deluxe Edge Finder, realistic composites with subtle edge integration can be synthesized.
- Super Rack Focus
- Brings Z-buffer control to the Super Blur algorithm, allowing the creation of realistic depth-of-field simulation when a Z- buffer or "depth map" is available. Depth Maps created in a 3D application can determine the distance from the camera to different points within a clip. Super Rack Focus can then reference this depth map to progressively blur an image as it recedes in space away from the viewer. By animating the virtual camera settings within Super Rack Focus, the feel of a camera operator changing focus as a scene progresses can be created with startling realism.
- Wire/Rig Zapper
- Eliminate wires and unwanted objects from a scene by either cloning or stitching pixels together from the surrounding areas. Zap stage rigging from a blue or green screen shot, eliminating unwanted objects prior to keying. Synthesize replacement pixels over film scratches or video dropouts.
- Zone HLS
- Take control of your image's Hue, Saturation and Lightness color components, based on tonal range such as highlights, mid-tones, or shadow areas. Return image colors to the desired level after multiple filter passes.
In order to work properly, your copy of Red Giant Composite Wizard
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought