Arion for Rhino 2.7
is a fully integrated version of Arion
right into Rhinoceros 3D
. All the power of physically-based, unbiased and GPU
accelerated rendering at your fingertips from your native Rhinoceros 3D
Arion for Rhino 2.7
tears down the obstacles that were common to previous unbiased renderers in terms of workflow. It brings the opportunity to work naturally and comfortably inside Rhinoceros 3D
, and get the most cutting-edge quality and performance without changing your workflow.
Arion for Rhino 2.7
is really fast and takes advantages of all the compatible hardware inside your computer.
With Arion for Rhino 2.7
it is not necessary to export the scene data to a file or a stand-alone renderer, or to go back to the host app to make changes. Arion for Rhino 2.7
is fully integrated in Rhinoceros 3D
and renders just like the native Rhinoceros engine, with a tremendously better speed and quality. Just by hitting the render button, Arion for Rhino 2.7
will turn the scene into a physically-based digital photography.
Arion for Rhino 2.7
supports Rhinoceros 3D
32 and 64bit.
- Interactive Arion Display (IAD)
- Arion for Rhino 2.7 gives you a unique way of setting up your scene lighting and materials by providing an interactive rendering window in addition to the offline renderer that uses Rhinoceros 3D's virtual frame buffer.
Arion for Rhino 2.7 interactive rendering window is a Rhinoceros 3D native panel and can be resized freely and docked in Rhinoceros 3D's user interface like any other panel.
This feature greatly reduces the setup time of cameras and materials, suppressing the need for lengthy test renders.
Remarkably, and unlike other render engines, Arion for Rhino 2.7 interactive rendering and offline rendering are producing the exact same output. What you have setup during an interactive rendering session, will look exactly the same in the final rendering.
Arion for Rhino 2.7 interactive rendering is fast, accurate and reactive
- Native material editor
- Arion for Rhino 2.7 exposes Arion's material properties through a new type of material inside the Rhinoceros 3D Material Editor. These properties use the native Rhinoceros 3D user interface with a comprehensive and familiar workflow.
Additionally, Arion for Rhino 2.7 is capable of interpreting some basic Rhinoceros 3D materials features such as color or bump automatically. Like always with RandomControl products, it is still possible to export a Rhinoceros 3D scene to a RandomControl Scene file to use the standalone rendering editor.
With Arion for Rhino 2.7 Interactive Arion Display (IAD), you can edit your material and see the result in real-time and instant feedback.
The creative process becomes smooth and easy allowing you save the countless render tests of classic Rhinoceros render engines and spend more time in details and fine tuning that makes a great image.
- Physically-correct materials
- Every Rhinoceros 3D user will tell you how important it is that a rendered design look real.
Arion for Rhino 2.7 makes that easy by using physically-correct material simulation. Whether it is plastic, metal, glass, wood or any other material, you are provided with the tools to render it right.
Plastics for instance are incredibly easy to setup thanks to plastic coatings which allow you to enable reflection, control shininess, and polish in a few clicks.
Arion for Rhino 2.7 materials are so real that you will never want to go back again.
- Camera simulation
Arion for Rhino 2.7 gives your more creative freedom with its physically-correct reflex-type camera and lens.
Arion for Rhino 2.7 camera accurately simulate a real camera and all its standard parameters for even greater control and a stunning output.
Depth of Field is reproduced just like in reality and it provides a nice touch of realism when rendering close-ups. But it can be stretched to render miniature tilt-shift images as well, thanks to the adjustable focal length and film shift feature.
The physical camera also simulate the exposure through shutter speed parameters combined with the ISO speed setting and the tone-mapping operator of real cameras.
- Physical sky and HDRIlighting
- Arion for Rhino 2.7 supports native Rhinoceros 3D sun and sky tool panel to illuminate your scene with an accurate and physically-correct daylight simulation automatically.
Both arbitrary and time-based atmosphere controls are supported to allow you to place the sun just the way you want it.
The Arion for Rhino 2.7 physical atmosphere is fully synchronized with Rhinoceros' native Sun panel and configuration tools and does not require extra learning or configuration.
Arion for Rhino 2.7 also ads its own item to Rhinoceros' native environment editor. This allows for full floating point 32-bit HDRI image-based lighting of the highest quality.
- Displacements & block instances
- Arion for Rhino 2.7 gives you the ability to produce incredible displacement details at render-time only, saving you a costly high-density tesselation of your objects. Displacement mapping is particularly suited to add ornaments and extra details that would be just to long or even impossible to model.
Arion for Rhino 2.7 also fully support Rhinoceros 3D block instances to help you conserving memory by duplicating objects that will virtually not exist in memory or in the scene until render time.
Arion for Rhino 2.7 runs at an incredible speed on both the CPU and the GPU. In many cases instancing can be almost as fast as if there was no instancing at all, even with full global illumination. Remarkably, the cost in memory of each new instance is near to zero.
- Design and Jewellery
- Designers and jewelers will love Arion for Rhino 2.7. Every material, ahiny plastics, translucent materials, gemstones, metals, can be reproduced with an easy and comprehensive user interface, with interactive feedback in your Arion Interactive Display.
Jewelers will enjoy a stunning rendering of dielectric materials with spectral dispersion, absorption and sub-surface scattering capabilities.
This Product is Also Known As
Arion for Rhino 3D
Arion for Rhino 5
Arion for Rhinoceros