Get a Quote!
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing.
To see our best price click the button below and one of our PTC Mathcad experts will send you a customized quote.
PTC Mathcad Worksheet Library - Civil & Structural Engineering
274 worksheets within three worksheet collections
The PTC Mathcad Worksheet Library - Civil & Structural Engineering
consists of 274 worksheets within three worksheet collections. This worksheet library gives you ready-made PTC Mathcad templates that you can customize to perform a wide range of mathematical tasks, from solving equations to graphing and calculus.
Worksheet Collections Content
- Building Thermal Analysis (45 Worksheets)
- The Building Thermal Analysis worksheet collection covers topics like conduction, convection, solar radiation, thermal radiation, and heat flow for infrastructure including walls, windows, rooms, pipes, inclined surfaces, boilers, and chimneys. More advanced worksheets solve transient models for single walls and entire Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems.
- Building Structural Design (33 Worksheets)
- This worksheet collection contains a wide range of structural design problems. These worksheets demonstrate how PTC Mathcad Prime 3.0 can solve basic structural design problems within a well-documented report. The worksheets follow regulating building and design codes like the American Concrete Institute (ACI) and the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Standards. Shear and moment curves for beam loading; design of columns, flat plates, base plates, retaining walls, and footings; and wind and seismic loading are some of the worksheet topics.
- QuickSheets (196 Worksheets)
- Full-featured PTC Mathcad worksheets that:
- Give you ready-made PTC Mathcad templates that you can customize to perform a wide range of mathematical tasks, from solving equations to graphing and calculus.
- Show you how to use some of PTC Mathcad's special features, like programming.
- Individual Worksheets
- Applying the Momentum Equation to Determine Water Depth between Bridge Piers
- Bearing Capacity and Maximum Load of a Pier
- Calculating Force on a Truss Connection Joint
- Calculating the Tensile Stress and Tensile Forces in the Bolt of a Flange Pipe
- Finding Channel Height Channel Width and Velocity of Water
- Finding the Shear Force and Bending Moment Along a Beam
- Measuring Traffic Flow and EAL for Vehicles
- Monte Carlo Simulation of the Streeter Phelps Equation
- Risk Probability and Flood Proofing a Bridge Over a River
- Using the Finite Element Method on Truss Structures
- Visualization of Typical Wellbore Survey Data
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought