Get a Quote!
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing.
To see our best price click the button below and one of our PTC Mathcad experts will send you a customized quote.
PTC Mathcad Worksheet Library - Mechanical Engineering
378 worksheets across three worksheet collections
The PTC Mathcad Worksheet Library - Mechanical Engineering
consists of 378 worksheets across three worksheet collections. This worksheet library gives you ready-made PTC Mathcad templates that you can customize to perform a wide range of mathematical tasks, from solving equations to graphing and calculus.
Worksheet Collections Content
- Finite Element Beginnings (152 Worksheets)
- The Finite Element Beginnings collection is comprised of six chapters that cover the finite element method. This method is a numerical analysis technique used to obtain solutions to the differential equations that describe a wide variety of physical and non-physical problems. The six chapters cover: finite element beginnings, the discrete approach, finite elements of elastic continua, element interpolation and shape functions, mapped elements, and the method of weighted residuals.
- Mechanical Engineering Solved Problems (30 Worksheets)
- PTC Mathcad Worksheet Library - Mechanical Engineering consists of worked through problems in the topics of Statics, Dynamics, Vibrations, and Machine Design.
Common mechanical engineering calculations like: force, moment, work, energy, momentum, vibration, stress, and fatigue are solved and documented showing users how to leverage PTC Mathcad's wide variety of functionality.
While going through the series of worksheets user will be shown how to utilize the following PTC Mathcad functionality:
- Units Management
- Vectors and matrices
- Finding roots of equations
- Calculus operators
- Differential Equations
- QuickSheets (196 Worksheets)
- Full-featured PTC Mathcad worksheets that:
- Give you ready-made PTC Mathcad templates that you can customize to perform a wide range of mathematical tasks, from solving equations to graphing and calculus.
- Show you how to use some of PTC Mathcad's special features, like programming.
- Individual Worksheets
- Analyzing Process Capabilities
- Calculating the Tensile Stress and Tensile Forces in the Bolt of a Flange Pipe
- Calculating Water Amount for Borehole Drilling
- Choosing a Cam-Type Clutch to Drive a Centrifugal Pump
- Determining Suction Lift Pump Height Using Solve Blocks
- Finding Channel Height Channel Width and Velocity of Water
- Finding the Actual Force and Brake Capacity of a Long-Shoe Internal Drum Brake
- Finite vs Infinite Life and Fatigue Failure for a Steel Object
- Inventory Control Example in PTC Mathcad
- Manufacturing Performance Curves in PTC Mathcad
- Plotting Frequency Distribution Data in PTC Mathcad
- Preparing Time Series for Data Analysis
- Preventing System Failures with Reliability Testing for Pump Systems
- Response Surface Modeling in PTC Mathcad
- Using Cubic Splines to Determine Characteristics and Efficiency of a Pump
- Using the Finite Element Method on Truss Structures
- Visualization of Typical Wellbore Survey Data
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought