Shadows, Reflections, Glows and Corner-pinning
Those powerful plug-ins in Red Giant Warp
give you ultimate control over shadows, reflections, glows and corner point warps. The Shadow tool renders realistic
shadows for text or subjects shot on greenscreen, while the Reflection tool creates perfect mirror-like reflections. Use Radium Glow, Glow Lite and
Glow Edge to add sophisticated glows and glimmers to any project. The Corner Pin tool heightens realism in any scene with advanced features for
working with warped images, importing tracking data from Mocha for After Effects
, and adding secondary transforms and motion blur.
- Multi-mode Corner Pin
- Handles both standard corner pinning and corner pinning from a distorted source or source in perspective, such as defining a billboard
on the highway in perspective as a source for the corner pin mapping. The plug-in can handle any kind of 2D distortion you can imagine.
- Secondary Corner-Pin Transforms
- Go beyond plain warping. Secondary controls let you animate the position of the corner pin output with offset, scale and rotation
controls that make adjusting the final image a snap.
- High-Quality Corner-Pin Output
- Size doesn't matter, because Warp can upscale sources to larger dimensions and uses adjustable supersampling controls when applying
large sources to small destinations.
- Multi-Host Support
- Supports After Effects, Premiere Pro and Motion 4.
- Multi-core Acceleration
- Red Giant Red Giant Warp maximizes speed through multi-core optimized code. Take advantage of 2, 4, 6, 8 or more processor cores to generate effects in
- Unique Glows
- Glow generates unique effects that are impossible to create in host applications.
- 8-, 16-, and 32-bit Floating Point Support
- Supports the maximum bit depth in all hosts to maximize quality, with float quality in After Effects, Final Cut Pro and Motion and 16-
bit-per-channel output in Premiere Pro.
- Full Motion Blur Everywhere
- Advanced rendering ensures that proper motion blur is applied to the output as the corner pin distorts or the shadow moves. Motion blur
works in all host applications.
- Four Shadow Fade Types
- Multiple fade modes create diffuse shadows or allow for greater blur as the shadow extends, just like a real shadow cast from a
- Shadows and Reflections
- Control the shadow's perspective and falloff, then warp it with the bend controls. Easy setup controls let you create realistic mirror
reflections for video or images.
- Realistic Output
- Realistically simulates light interaction with support for a wide variety of compositing modes.
- Overbright Protection
- Glow handles superbright values with built-in overbright protection, which creates natural results for superbright glows.
In order to work properly, your copy of Red Giant Warp
requires Apple Motion 4
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought