Red Giant PluralEyes
Audio/Video sync in seconds
Fast, accurate and automatic, with the touch of a single button Red Giant PluralEyes
analyzes the audio from your cameras and audio devices and syncs them up, in
seconds. No clapboards or timecode are needed.
- Simpler. Faster. Smarter. Better.
- Syncing just got even easier. In previous versions of Red Giant PluralEyes, there were over a dozen different sync combination possibilities (Try Really
Hard, Change Clip Order, etc.), which meant you might have to run the sync several times before getting it right.Red Giant PluralEyes analyzes your
footage and automatically uses the best possible options. Just hit the Sync button, and Red Giant PluralEyes does the rest.
- Instant Feedback
- Watch as your footage is being Synced. Color-coded visuals show the status of your footage so that you can easily identify any problems
that might need some attention on your NLE's timeline.
- Premiere Pro Panel
- Get all the power and simplicity of syncing in Red Giant PluralEyes without ever having to leave Premiere Pro. Just hit the Sync button in
Premiere Pro, and Red Giant PluralEyes does all the work. Red Giant PluralEyes will even color code your footage based on the results of the sync, so that you know which
clips, if any, need your attention.
- Smart Start
- Red Giant PluralEyes makes importing media easier than ever. Drag and drop an entire folder of media into Red Giant PluralEyes, and during a sync it will automatically detect which device the media came from. Your files will be sorted so that media from the same device are on the same track.
- Automatic Drift Correction
- In long clips, sound and video can stop matching up perfectly. Unlike any other sync tool in the industry, PluralEyes can account for that and export a perfect sync. New in version 4, if drift is detected, Red Giant PluralEyes automatically fixes it, and gives you the option to toggle between the drift corrected sync and the original audio without correction applied.
- Music And Video Workflow
- Red Giant PluralEyes includes a workflow for music videos, where talent has recorded with the same background audio in multiple takes or even in multiple locations. During the sync, Red Giant PluralEyes can automatically consolidate takes on their own track, muting all audio but the master track.
- Clip Spanning
- In order to overcome file size limits, some cameras can give a longer recording time by recording on multiple files or even multiple camera cards.Red Giant PluralEyes can detect this, and consolidate spanned clips into a single clip, making working with the file much easier. New to the latest version of PluralEyes is spanning support for GoPro Cameras.
- Vertical Waveform Scaling
- Red Giant PluralEyes adds the ability to scale audio waveforms vertically so that you can see more detail in the waveform when inspecting your media.
- Track Comparision
- Select which audio waveform is shown next to the video track, making it easier to verify that the clips have synced properly.
- Offload Integration
- Red Giant Red Giant PluralEyes performs a checksum during media transfer from your camera card to your hard drive, giving you the peace of mind that your footage was backed up with no loss. Red Giant PluralEyes detects Offload events and bring the footage over to Red Giant PluralEyes for a seamless workflow between Offload to Red Giant PluralEyes to the host-app.
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Red Giant PluralEyes now has the same keyboard shortcuts as Premiere Pro for a more intuitive, familiar timeline and playback experience.
- Color Coding
- Export from Red Giant PluralEyes to Premiere Pro now features a color coding option for clips that don't sync properly. This is also part of the Premiere Pro panel experience, but also happens if you sync in Red Giant PluralEyes and export to Premiere Pro.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Red Giant PluralEyes