SKU 9884CorelCAD 2016
619Best Web Price
Available in USA only
Affordable and powerful CAD softwareCorelCAD 2016
offers precise and customizable 2D drafting and 3D design tools and advanced DWG
file support. Its industry-standard CAD features are compatible with all major CAD programs, so experienced users will feel comfortable with the familiar command bar, command aliases, and menu and toolbar items.
has been designed for immediate productivity in an environment filled with industry-standard features such as the Ribbon UI and the enhanced layer tools. The new Design Resources allow access and re-purpose your design assets, while CorelDRAW graphics support and the customizable options deliver impressive speed and performance on both PC and Mac platforms.
- Native DWG files
- Open, edit and save files in DWG format for easy collaboration with colleagues and suppliers. As the native file format, CorelCAD 2016 offers DWG, DXF and DWF support up to AutoCAD 2014 file format versions.
- CorelCAD 2014 Windows Ribbon UI
- Switch between familiar workflow-oriented Ribbon workspaces or classic CAD workspace to maximize user efficiencies. Migrate from other CAD programs directly to CorelCAD Ribbon UI elements.
- Legacy file format support
- Save drawings back to R12 DWG or DXF format to work with them on legacy hardware devices or using older software, and recover damaged DWG and DXF files in all format versions.
- Entity snaps and grips
- Use CorelCAD smart tools, such as entity snaps, entity grips and polar guides, to quickly reposition, align, copy or resize entities to work faster and save time.
- Properties docker and Property Painter
- Manipulate entity attributes, such as layer, color, line style and more with the Properties palette or copy properties from other entities.
- Custom coordinates
- Create custom coordinate systems to align the construction plane to drawing objects.
- Design Resources
- With the new comprehensive Design Resources, users can instantly find, access and manage design components like blocks, styles, drawings and images for use within and across a variety of CAD projects.
- Layer tools
- Work in a consistent manner with Layer Preview and Layer Transparency features to align project elements, including drawing components from AutoCAD 2014 DWG files.
- CAD file standards verification
- CorelCAD 2014 can verify a CAD drawing against drawing standards such as those stored in DWS files. This verification will detect and repair industry standard violations to ensure compliant CAD drawings.
- Smart Dimension tools
- Use dimension tools for accurate measurements, plus the Smart Dimension tool will suggest the most appropriate and precise dimension type automatically for Lines, PolyLine segments, Arcs, Circles and Rings.
- Annotation and collaboration
- Use the VoiceNotes tool to add recorded messages, reminders or instructions directly in your drawing. Mark up drawing items with freehand sketches. Mask portions of a drawing to exempt them from annotations.
- PDF Underlay functionality
- Attach one or more pages of a PDF document to your drawing and control the layer visibility and clipping (masking areas) of the PDF Underlay (not available when purchased and installed from Apple Mac App Store).
- DGN Underlay functionality
- DGN files originated from MicroStation or other CAD software can be inserted as DGN Underlay. You can attach, clip boundaries, layer and detach underlays from current drawings (not available when purchased and installed from Apple Mac App Store).
- CAD drawing shortcuts are easy to access and made simple with the handy group and ungroup options that are implemented with only two clicks.
- 3D viewing capabilities
- View 3D models from multiple viewpoints or roll them in 3D space interactively. Use Tiled Viewports to split a drawing into multiple view tiles and set them to display your 3D model in different views.
- 3D modeling and solid editing tools
- Add 3D solid primitives to your design and use Boolean operations to unite, intersect and subtract bodies. Use advanced editing tools like Filleting Edges of 3D Solids, and coloring, moving, rotating and offsetting individual faces of 3D solids.
- Make the step from 2D to 3D
- Extrude, revolve or sweep 2D entities along a path to progress from 2D drafting into 3D modeling.
- 3D mouse support
- Navigate in 3D with support for 3Dconnexion input devices. Rotate 2D and 3D drawings by moving the cap of the 3D mouse. Assign preferred navigation settings or custom commands to buttons of the 3D mouse.
- Print 3D designs
- Export multiple 3D solid objects to STL, the most commonly used file format for 3D prints. Print 3D prototypes using STL support for direct connection to 3D printers.
- CorelDRAW file import
- Easily import CorelDRAW (CDR) and Corel DESIGNER (DES) files into CorelCAD 2016 as model space objects with a representation in a layout sheet. A direct way to import drafts from CorelDRAW for advanced 2D and 3D modeling in CorelCAD, you can work with Multi-page CDR/DES files.
- CDR and DES export
- Export to CorelDRAW and Corel DESIGNER formats to easily re-purpose your work in presentations and marketing-related deliverables (only available in CorelCAD 2014 for Windows).
- Easy file sharing
- Collaborate and share more easily with support for leading formats, including PDF, SVG, and DWF. Open and work with 3D models with support for the ACIS model file format (.sat).
- Work with GIS files
- Visualize maps and geographic models created by (GIS) applications with support for ESRI Shape files (.shp).
- Automation support
- CorelCAD offers support for LISP and Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications (VSTA) so you can load or create your own functions, routines and plug-ins in the CorelCAD automation interface (only available in CorelCAD 2014 for Windows).
- Add-ons and plug-ins
- Access the plug-in store for third-party enhancements to CorelCAD that can help you automate tasks or add new functionality to the application (not available when purchased and installed from Apple Mac App Store).
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought