SKU 9884CorelCAD 2017
619Best Web Price
Available in USA only
Affordable and powerful CAD software with 2D drafting, 3D design and DWG support
Make the best choice in computer-aided design software with an affordable powerhouse that delivers an intuitive UI, industry standard and customizable tools in an interactive environment. CorelCAD 2017
delivers the sophistication and precision you need to exceed the CAD
results you expect in 2D drafting and 3D design. Work in a familiar environment as CorelCAD 2017
file format natively, offering compatibility with all major CAD programs. The desktop CAD software is optimized for Windows and Mac OS, and CorelCAD Mobile adds support for Android devices to deliver consistent performance and speed across platforms. Additionally, CorelCAD 2017
provides flexible options, such as add-ons and plugins, for both new users and existing customers to match any workflow.
Affordable CAD software
- 2D drafting tools
- Design with confidence using a complete set of professional drafting tools that provide the precision and flexibility you require, including the new Pattern commands and PowerTrim tools. In addition, the Quick Input tools allow on-screen cursor coordination and the Annotative Scale keeps text at a readable size at any drawing scale in your layout.
- 3D design tools
- Experience a natural transition as drawings progress from 2D drafting into advanced 3D design. Depend on the expert tools for the complete 3D design workflow, from project sketches to 3D output including 3D printing. The 3D Solid Modeling tools help you create primitives and advanced 3D shapes using 3D editing operations.
- Familiar user interface
- Communicate your day-to-day CAD design needs using Windows Ribbon or classic UI workspaces to achieve graphic superiority. With high-caliber drafting and design tools that are customizable to your needs, you'll have visually rich and impressive results every time.
- Compatibility and customization
- Open, edit and save files in .DWG for easy collaboration with colleagues and suppliers, in addition to .DXF and .DWF support up to the latest AutoCAD (R2013 .DWG) file format versions. Align any working environment to match your design needs with advanced customization and automation support options in CorelCAD 2017.
- Native DWG files
- Open, edit and save files in DWG format for easy collaboration with colleagues and suppliers. As the native file format, CorelCAD 2017 offers DWG, DXF and DWF support up to the latest AutoCAD (R2013 .DWG) file format versions.
- Industry-standard CAD features
- CorelCAD 2017 is compatible with all major CAD programs, so experienced users will feel comfortable with the familiar command bar, command aliases, and menu and toolbar items.
- 3D modeling and solid editing tools
- Add 3D solid primitives to your design and use Boolean operations to unite, intersect and subtract bodies. Use advanced editing tools like Filleting Edges of 3D Solids, and coloring, moving, rotating and offsetting individual faces of 3D solids.
- Patterns along paths - NEW
- Utilize the new Pattern commands to create copies of specified objects along a path. The established path can be in various shapes, such as a line, polyline, arc, circle, ellipse, or spline, plus the alignment options will control the pattern's final appearance.
- Centerline construction - NEW
- Establish exacting centerlines between pairs of lines, arcs, and polyline segments and even set the extension for centerlines to exceed the shapes that define the contour. Best of all, the specific LineStyle for centerlines is assigned automatically.
- Trimming options - NEW
- Cut quickly with confidence using the handy Trim and PowerTrim tools to precisely edit hatches and solid, single-color or multicolor-gradient fills. Once the divisions are made, the resulting hatch and color fills will maintain their association to subsequent boundary objects and remain as one object.
- Object snaps and EntityGrips - ENHANCED
- Use CorelCAD smart tools, such as object snaps, grips and polar guides, to quickly reposition, align, copy or resize objects. Save valuable design time with a faster on-screen editing tool. Simply use the contextual shortcut menus to instantly edit the geometry of objects in place when you hover over any EntityGrip.
- Print dialog - ENHANCED
- Enjoy enriched functionality with a redesigned print dialog box that improves the user experience. The print preview now updates dynamically when you change any of the print settings, and it shows an optimized preview of the image before you print.
- Auto-Completion for commands - NEW
- Streamline your workflow with a UI that allows you to apply an auto-completion function for command and variable names as you type them. In addition, it can display a list of suggested command and variable names that will contain your typed substring.
- SplitDimension - NEW
- Divide lines wherever needed with the ability to split dimension and extension lines of dimension objects where they cross other shapes. Conversely, you can also rejoin dimension and extension lines that were previously split.
- Object moves - NEW
- Use the ChangeSpace command to move objects, such as a title block or part list, from your Model workspace to a Layout sheet or vice versa. During the command process, the selected objects will be scaled within the new workspace to maintain its visual appearance.
- EditXBlockAttribute -NEW
- Modify the BlockAttribute values and properties of your inserted Blocks within any drawing to display relevant information about a particular piece or component as text, such as a quantity, weight or other characteristic. With this new functionality, you can also format the attribute text so it will be visibly different and separate from other attributes in the drawing.
- Quick Input
- Establish a command interface in your project using the cursor in the drawing area. It's an efficient and time-saving feature that brings commands directly to the cursor so when you move it, the tooltips track and enable input of coordinate positions, lengths, angles, lines and more – when and where you need it.
- Layer tools
- Work in a consistent manner with Layer Preview and Layer transparency features to align project elements, including drawing components from the recent versions of AutoCAD .DWG files.
- Layer States Manager
- Keep the layers in perfect order by using the Layer States dialog. Save in a LayerState to manage the appearance of design components with named layer states, turn them on and off, and switch between displays. It will save, restore and manage configurations of layer properties and states, and can be shared across projects.
- PolyLine editing - ENHANCED
- Take advantage of the many new formatting possibilities with the PolyLine commands. Now, you can taper the width of the PolyLine from the starting point to the ending point, reverse the direction of the PolyLine, add a vertex to the midpoint, or convert a PolyLine to an arc or a line.
- Drawing constraints
- Add the precision you need by applying dimensional constraints to ensure your 2D designs meet your exact proportion, angle and size requirements by forcing a geometric shape to perform in a specified way. In addition, you can use geometric constraints to control dependencies and relationships between your objects.
- Best performance - ENHANCED
- Gain the computer-aided design strength you need from a new version that has been optimized for the latest operating systems including Windows 10 and macOS Sierra (10.12) and features intuitive updates to the user interface.
- CorelCAD Mobile - ENHANCED
- Design and annotate on the go with CorelCAD Mobile, the latest Android tablet version of CorelCAD that complements the existing PC and Mac platforms. Get all the speed, performance and customization you need for any size CAD project on the platform you want.
- Windows ribbon UI
- Increase productivity with the customizable ribbon UI* workspaces and use the contextual ribbon options to select and implement the various design tools you need, such as tables, in-place text editing and more.
- Drawing Tabs*
- Stay organized in CorelCAD on Windows with the ability to instantly switch between several documents that are open and active at the same time. Use the DrawingTabs command to show drawing tabs at the top of your drawing window. It's an efficient feature that allows you to open, edit, close and save multiple drawing windows. *Ribbon UI, Drawing tabs, import and export of CorelDRAW (.CDR) and Corel DESIGNER (.DES) file formats, support for 3Dconnexion input devices and Microsoft VSTA are only available in CorelCAD 2017 for Windows.
- In-place text editing
- Create or modify existing text with the ability to quickly stack text and paste formatted text from Microsoft Word within your project. It's ideal for controlling the font, appearance and location of text blocks.
- Annotative Scaling
- Keep your important text readable and separate from your drawing and viewport scale functions. As you move around within your design workspace, you now have the ability to view legible text at all times including printouts regardless of how small or large your design elements become.
- Head-up Display
- Use the Head-up toolbar to select various entities and then zoom in on the selected entities to make required changes. With the ability to edit your entities in one place, you can set the line style and line width, change layers, create dimension entities or make a Block.
- Dynamic blocks
- Save valuable drawing time by inserting dynamic blocks from AutoCAD and then accessing the block settings and attributes for your own .DWG files in CorelCAD.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought