For a Personalized Quote
Call 866 362 8970
FXH HitFilm Pro
The world's only all-in-one editing & VFX softwareFXH HitFilm Pro
combines video editing, visual effects and 3D compositing into one product. It includes advanced 3D model rendering, puppet tool and animation capabilities, cutting-edge audio, text and color grading tools, a powerful particle simulator and over 800 customizable visual effects and presets.
- All animation tools are now accessible in the Editor timeline making it almost as powerful as the compositor when are doing 2D work (does not do 3D).
- A large number of animation tools and additional functions have now been added to the Composite Shot interface.
- A new Audio Hard Limiter effect has been added to make more even audio.
- Text can be created on the Editor timeline via the text effect.
- The ability to re-trim a clip after adding it to the timeline has been implemented.
- Geometry Effects (Extrude, Bevel & Rotate) have been added to text layers providing amazing titling options.
- Behavior Effects have been added, allowing one layer to be attracted towards, repel away, accelerate, move down the screen as if falling under gravity, slow down, throw towards or follow another layer. They allow layers to move using simple physics equations.
- Added an environment map to text layers allowing them to receive specular and diffuse reflections from an environment map.
- A Quick PiP effect has been added to quickly position one clip inside another with different scales and position relative to the layer (e.g. top left, bottom right etc)
- A vertical video adjustment plugin has been added, using the original blurred version of the video to fill the horizontal space not occupied by a portrait video.
- It is now possible to import ProRes video and CineForm MOV on PC.
- A custom MOV writer has been created for PC users to export Cineform video and PCM audio.
- A feature has been added to allow users to remove, copy and paste attributes to/from a group of clips at the same time if needed.
- A 360° video viewer panel has been added which allows users to view the 360° video in its original state as well as the adjusted version so that VFX can be added.
- Over 10 new 360° video effects have now been added.
- Text layers now support Asian characters allowing users to easily type and render in a number of additional languages.
- Full toolkit, built to last: HitFilm Pro contains a huge array of features providing amateurs and professionals everything they need to see a project through to the end. From editing and 3D compositing to particle effects, professional keying, 3D object rendering and much more.
- Animation station: Animation tools are no longer exclusive to Composite Shots and can now be located in the Editor timeline. Having the power to animate from the Editor allows you to create and edit audio and video transitions without the need to create composite shots.
- Audio Hard Limiter: Professional audio editing functionality allows you to normalize your audio without any need for external software.
- Text: Creating text assets shouldn't be limited to one timeline. HitFilm Pro now lets you create text in the editor, and allows you to save that text as a preset for later use.
- If at first you don't succeed trim, trim again: You now have the power to re-trim your clips after adding them to the timeline. Double-clicking a clip sends it to the trimmer panel, ready for you to make the adjustments you need. Once the necessary changes have been made the clip on the timeline will be automatically updated.
- Audio-syncing: HitFilm Pro introduces the new audio sync tool. By simply selecting multiple clips in the media panel, HitFilm will automatically sync the files.
- Edit and composite with ease: Switching between your edit and visual effects shots is as quick as changing tabs in your web browser.
- Text and titling: HitFilm Pro now comes with professional text and titling options. Add 3D geometry effects such as extrude, bevel and rotate to your text to create the look you want. The geometry supports lights, shadows and environments maps.
- Oh behave: Behaviour Effects have now been added with a whole array of possibilities. Rotate By Layer allows one layer to rotate by a specified multiplier of another layer's rotation. Creating animated timepieces or orbiting planets has never been so simple.
- 3D model update: Models can now adopt mirror reflections. If you're using HitFilm for product or corporate videos you can take a 3D model and create a complete and accurate mirror reflection for a realistic look.
- Picture in picture: Picture in Picture (or PiP) is a highly common video style in online content. HitFilm now provides a quick solution for this with the Picture in Picture effect, allowing you to position one clip inside another with different scales and position relative to the layer.
- Vertical video: Uploading vertical video shouldn't be punishing - HitFilm now provides support for vertical videos, creating a blurred version of the original video to use as a background so the video can seamlessly fit alternative aspect ratios.
- The industry's most extensive VFX toolkit: Play with over 800 effects and presets, each of which can be pulled apart, altered and put back together again to create something entirely new.
- Fire and lightning: Procedurally generated fire and lightning with accurate behavior and appearance can be further enhanced with heat distortion and post-processed lighting effects.
- An infinity of weapons: HitFilm Pro's gunfire effect generates an endless variety of muzzle flashes, from pistols to miniguns. Unlike pre-rendered stock, these can be rotated in full 3D to work from any angle.
- Super fast 3D model rendering: Animate objects and shoot with virtual cameras and lights, with real-time shadows, reflections and physically-based lighting producing super-realistic results. Experience lightning-fast load times, film box support and added .FBX import.
- World class particle engines: Create weather systems, grow your own cities or summon swarms of creatures - it's all in HitFilm Pro, from grid patterns and fractally-warped, audio-influenced 3D forms to chaotic, physics-driven simulation.
- Organic particle shapes: Create awe-inspiring particle clouds based on 2D shapes or 3D geometry, then warp them into organic forms with extensive fractal distortion. You can even mix in an audio clip to automate the animation.
- Academy-Award winning planar tracking: Imagineer system's mocha HitFilm plugin is included with HitFilm Pro for long distance planar tracking and sophisticated camera solving for handheld and moving shots. No more tedious rotoscoping.
- Unified 3D space: Add new dimensions to your filmmaking by bringing together 3D layers, models and particle simulations in the same space. Create stunning user interfaces by layering 2D graphics directly inside a 3D model.
- Any title, any time: HitFilm Pro contains the 3D Object and Title Studio plugin from Boris FX for titling, ensuring that your opening titles will hook your audience right from the start. Create advanced 3D text, professional end credits and lower thirds with ease.
- OpenFX plugins compliant: You can never have too many effects. That's why HitFilm Pro is an expandable platform with OpenFX compatibility, so that you can use your favorite plugins from other developers like Red Giant.
- 3D camera projection: Take an ordinary 2D photo and convert it to a projected, photoreal 3D scene complete with camera movement.
- Specialised effects: Make raging fires swallow cities with HitFilm Pro's range of heat, energy, fluid and smoke distortion effects for added realism. Use the Neon path effect for life-like neon sign graphics.
- Green screen removal: Advanced chroma key, matte cleaning, spill suppression and auto light wrap combine with sophisticated 2D and 3D layering to create green screen composites so realistic your audience will never even know.
- Scopes: Use layer-specific Vectorscopes, Waveforms and Histograms to take your color correction and grading to another level.
- High end pipeline: Work with the best using HitFilm Pro support for 8K projects and 32-bit floating color.
- Look spectacular: HitFilm Pro's professional color grading kit is packed with tools including curves and intuitive color wheels. From subtle enhancements to dramatic stylistic statements, HitFilm's effects and presets are designed to make your movies look incredible.
- Repair broken footage: Remove unwanted digital grain from your videos, fix jello-vision caused by rolling shutter cameras, stabilize jittery handheld shots and remove distortion from fisheye lenses.
- More than just a lens flare: Mix and adjust flares, anamorphic streaks, light leaks, sparkling highlights, volumetric 3D light rays and high quality glows to enhance your cinematography.
- Retro glitch: Grunge effects make your video look like old film stock, or a bad television signal. Break up your playback with jitters and stutters, introduce flicker and grain or even add procedural dirt to your camera lens.
- All the views: Take advantage of the updated 360° video viewer panel allowing you to view 360° video in its original state inside the trimmer alongside the adjusted version so that you can easily add VFX.
- More effects: All new 360° video effects have been added to the default effects list inside HitFilm Pro.
- Less waiting, more creating: Enjoy fast playback thanks to 64-bit architecture and GPU-acceleration. More complex shots can be proxied in the background for higher performance while you keep working.
- Works even when you're not: HitFilm Pro's export queue means that you can set up a list of edits and shots to export while you're away from your desk. Simple.
- Professional formats: HitFilm Pro's 8K support and RAM preview ensures the best possible quality for your projects. Work with footage from your smartphone or a high-end professional camera.
- More support: Text layers now correctly support Asian characters. Not only can you copy and paste without issue but you can now type directly into the textbox.
In order to work properly, your copy of FXH HitFilm Pro
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought