GreyScaleGorilla Transform: Instant Animation Tool for Cinema 4D
Build, Destroy, Morph, Clone, and Explode your objects or type in seconds. No Keyframes Required.
- What is it?
- Greyscalegorilla Transform for Cinema 4D helps you quickly build and setup your scene by giving you all the controls to animate any object using no keyframes. Use our built in presets or take control using our custom animation system.
- Easy To Use
- Choose from over 65 different preset animations for any object or group of objects in your scene. Or, customize your own movement and timing using our intuitive controls. Animate anything including Type, Polygons, Individual Objects, and Clones with this system. All non-destructive and procedurally.
- Poly Mode
- Use "Chunk Mode" or "Poly Mode" for a fast and non-destructive way to shatter your object into pieces.
- Animate Anything
- Use Transform's "Existing Parts" mode to animate any model. Transform automatically breaks apart your model into its individual pieces for full animation.
- Text Presets
- Easily animate text by letters, lines, or words. Choose from one of our text presets or make your own custom type animation with custom mode. Change the look and feel of any text, logo, or title animation just by moving sliders in Transform.
- What's Included?
- Over 65 Animation Presets to Choose From
- Polygon Mode: Shatter your objects into animatable pieces
- Supertext: Take control of your text and textures
- Works with Any Object including Mograph and Motext
- Non Destructive Explode and Animation System
- Custom Animation Mode for Specific Control
- Full Training and Tutorials to get the most out of Transform
- One Year Of Updates And Customer Support
- Custom User Mode
- Need more control? Take it. Use the Custom Mode to create your own specific look and effect. Simple sliders, curves and time remapping combine to give you full control over your animation. All with no key framing or animation knowledge needed.
In order to work properly, your copy of Greyscalegorilla Transform for Cinema 4D