PlantFactory Designer 2016
e-on VUE and PlantFactory 2016 Promo
|50% Off||Buy PlantFactory Designer 2016 Now and Save!|
The Best 3D Plant Technology on Earth
Created for CG Professionals, PlantFactory Designer 2016
lets you hand-draw your plants, assemble pre-made components, build plants from scratch or simply purchase the
exact species you need.
Produce high-quality 3D plants with unprecedented ease-of-use and add them directly to your Vue Scenes and Vue EcoSystems or export them as static
3D meshes for use in other applications.
- Stylized Meshing Mode
- The new Stylized meshing mode allows you to quickly and automatically generate a low polygon envelope version of your vegetation model.
This new option allows you to export your models with a small polygon footprint, yet retaining the actual vegetation visual volume. Load the envelope
version of your model while working on your scene; switch to highest resolution mesh before rendering.
Envelope resolution, smoothing and convexity quality is user configurable, from none - to get ultra-sharp edged meshes, to ultra-smooth - for more
Stylized Meshing mode can also be used creatively to produce non-photorealistic vegetation.
- Axis Billboard Leaves Rotation
- Using Billboard leaves is ideal when working for Real-Time engines, or, in an offline workflow, to create low polygon plants to be seen
from a distance. (Billboard leaves are perfect for VUE EcoSystem populations for instance).
PlantFactory Designer 2016 now introduces 3-Axis Billboard Leaves Rotation.
Quick and easy to set up, this new feature is perfect to avoid any obvious linear visual pattern, by letting you add slight randomization to your
leaves axis rotation.
Use this option to immediately add more realism to your vegetation models.
- Growth Simulation
- Easily generate geometry using a biologically inspired growth simulation
- Handles parameters such as growth, duration, shadow sensitivity, apical development etc.
- Once applied, this basically becomes a "Grow me a tree" button
- Presets Variations
- PlantFactory 2015 introduced the concept of Presets. PlantFactory Designer 2016 now introduces the concept of Preset Variations.
Preset Variations allow you to immediately include subtle differences to your plant (change the number of buds on a blooming flower, or its petal
colors for instance). This new feature allows you to easily add variety to create realistic environments with one single plant species.
- Additional Edition Parameters
- Some new parameters were added in the Segment node to further help you customize your plant designs:
- Minimum length
- Branch distribution as absolute
- Texture mapping applied from branch top
- Interaction with ground
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought