RhinoResurf for Rhino 4/5 (32-bit)
A reverse engineering tool for RhinoRhinoResurf for Rhino 4/5 (32-bit)
is a reverse engineering plug-in that gives Rhino the ability to reconstruct the geometry represented by the NURBS
surface of an object from a mesh or point cloud that describes it.
- NURBS fitting with specified tolerance.
- Controllable surface smoothness.
- G1 continuity transition.
- Powerful ability to fit large scale point cloud/mesh
to a single face.
- Fully automated nurbs surfaces generation.
- Free-form nurbs surface modeling from polygon mesh(OBJ mesh).
In order to work properly, your copy of RhinoResurf for Rhino 4/5 (32-bit)
PromoMcNeelRhino 6.0 for WinThe most powerful NURBS 3D CAD modeling tool with full support from McNeel and it includes Grasshopper. In the future you will be able to use Rhino 6 as a dual license (Mac and Win). Stay tuned.Add to Cart Product 2217
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought