Automatic Character Setup (ACS) Kit 2 for MODO
Automatic rigging solution for bipedal charactersAutomatic Character Setup (ACS) Kit 2 for MODO
(ACS 2) is is a production-ready, automatic rigging solution for bipedal characters that simplifies technical tasks with an interactive drag-and-drop workflow that even the most novice MODO
users will find valuable. Automatic Character Setup (ACS) Kit 2 for MODO
introduces a powerful and efficient environment that makes rigging and animating your character easy. ACS 2 features a flexible, general-purpose biped rig that can be quickly adjusted to work with a wide range of characters. The Rigging tools streamline the process of binding, weight painting and applying corrective morphs. When animating, the library of Poses and Actions makes it possible to reuse animation data between scenes or even different characters. Motion capture data can also be applied with just a few clicks using an optimized retargeting workflow. The ability to animate on top of the imported Motion can be done using both FK and IK controls. Characters can then be flattened into a simple hierarchy of joints with a single click, ready to export into external applications such as Unity or Unreal Engine.
What's New in Version 2
- Preset based poses and actions library allowing for storing and reusing animation data across scenes or even different characters.
- Poses and actions mirroring tools.
- Retargeting support with the ability to animate over motion capture using both FK and IK rig controls (requires ACS2 rig).
- IK/FK matching (requires ACS2 rig).
- A set of squash and stretch controls for limbs and torso.
- Bind mesh proxy mode for faster playback performance and the ability to pose a character with rig controls hidden.
- Robust selection tools that make it easy to select various parts of the rig. MODO's native item selection sets are supported.
- A set of animation tools for editing keys for either entire character, selected controls or selected channels only.
- Dedicated Animate Palette optimized for quick and efficient animation process.
- Special support for rigging characters exported from Mixamo. Character's proportions and weight maps can be reused.
- Snapshot command for freezing character's current pose into a separate mesh layer.
- Improved baking that supports baking multiple actions and custom naming schemes for the output skeleton.
- Improved preview tools for creating animation previews with minimum amount of clicks.
- Easy visual resizing of animation controls to suit users tastes
- Rigs work from a modular design where unnecessary parts can be easily removed (fingers, etc)
- Transportable, ACS rigs can be opened and animated on any system, even without ACS
- Configured to use advanced setups with IK/FK blending and Pole vector pinning
- Options to use Aim or FK controllers on many joints with additional advanced control setups
- Detailed rigs provide animation control over the entire body including eyes and eyelids
- Spine setups have easy to use settings for customizing the joint behavior
- User controlled options to isolate arms, legs and head
- Pre-made hand controllers with Channel haul interface for finger bending and spreading
- Thoughtful pick walking setup allows users to easily select animation controls with only the keyboard
- One Biped Rig preset
- Three Joint Influence presets (Hinge, Free and Roll Joint Influence)
- Two sample character models: Hiero and Bolo (downloadable samples below)
- Four sample scenes: Hiero Rigged, Bolo Rigged, Bolo Walkcycle Animation, Hiero Run Animation
- Online manual consisting of over three hours of training material.
In order to work properly, your copy of Automatic Character Setup (ACS) Kit 2 for MODO
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought