The best Inventor plug-in to export your Inventor 3D models to SolidWorks
Solidworks Plugin: Inventor 3D Importer Data Translatorenables accurate and convenient CAD data transfer from Inventor to SOLIDWORKS.
Features and Benefits
- Does NOT require a license of Inventor.
- Converts Part and Assembly files : .ipt and .iam files.
- Translates ALL 3D data.
- Data can be filtered based on Entity Type and Visibility.
- Enables meta data import in SOLIDWORKS.
- Batch mode process : Batch option or multiple file select (Needs a specific license).
Installing this plug-in will add to SOLIDWORKS imports for CATIA V4 2D, CATIA V5 2D, CATIA V5 3D, CATIA V6 3D, Inventor, JT, PLMXML, ProE / Creo
Parametric 3D and Solid Edge.
In order to work properly, your copy of Solidworks Plugin: Inventor 3D Importer — Data Translator requires Solidworks.
Support & Maintenance
Product sales include a 90-days warranty. Additional warranty coverage is available under a separate annual maintenance contract agreement.