CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017
Graphics, layout and website design software
Combine your creativity with the unparalleled power of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017
to design graphics and layouts, edit photos, and create websites. With advanced
support for Windows 10, multi-monitor viewing and 4K displays, the suite lets first-time users, graphics pros, small business owners and design
enthusiasts deliver professional results with speed and confidence. Discover high-caliber and intuitive tools within your graphic design software
to create logos, brochures, web graphics, social media ads or any original project.
- Main Applications
- CorelDRAW 2017 -- Vector illustration and page layout
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2017 - Image editing
- Corel PowerTRACE 2017 - Bitmap-to-vector tracing (included in CorelDRAW X7)
- Corel CONNECT - Content finder
- Corel CAPTURE 2017 - Screen capture tools
- Corel Website Creator - Website design (CorelDRAW Standard Membership account required to download this application)
- Corel Font Manager 2017 - TrueType and OpenType font management
- Supporting Applications
- BenVISTA PhotoZoom Pro 4 &ndash - Plug-in for enlarging digital images
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications 7.1&ndash - Task automation
- Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications 2015 - Task automation and advanced macro projects
- Barcode Wizard &ndash - Generator of bar codes in industry-standard formats
- Duplexing Wizard - Guide for two-sided printing
- GPL Ghostscript(ZIP) - Enhanced import of EPS and PS files
- 10,000 clipart and digital images
- 2,000 high-resolution digital photos
- Over 1,000 TrueType and/or OpenType fonts
- 350 professionally designed templates
- 2,000 vehicle templates
- Over 500 interactive frames and photo frames
- Over 600 fountain, vector and bitmap Fills
- Quick Start Guide
- Quick reference card
- Help files
- Over 5 hours of training videos, including 9 "What's New" video tours (Internet connection required)
- Interactive Startup tours
- Video Hints, Tips & Tricks and Insights from the Experts
- Hints docker
- LiveSketch tool
- Sketch and design on the fly! LiveSketch is a revolutionary new tool based on the latest developments in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Free form sketching converts into precise vector curves on a touch-enabled device.
- Enhanced vector previews, nodes, and handles
- Edit objects and effects more efficiently using enhanced previews, nodes, and handles that don't get lost in the background colors of your design.
- Prominent interactive sliders
- Easily work with object fills, transparencies, blends, extrusions, drop shadows and contours thanks to more prominent interactive sliders.
- Custom node shapes
- CorelDRAW 2017 simplifies shaping curves and objects by assigning each node type a unique shape, making it easy to identify smooth, cusp, and symmetrical nodes. You can also choose the node shapes that best suit your workflow.
- Touch-friendly user interface
- Tablet Mode support makes it easy to create quick adjustments using touch or a stylus. The new Touch workspace maximizes the size of your drawing window by displaying only the tools and commands used most often, plus you can pan and zoom with a single gesture.
- Powerful stylus enhancements
- Enjoy a more natural drawing experience and achieve more expressive results with the native support for Microsoft Surface, and advanced stylus support. A redesigned UI gives instant access to relevant controls and the ability to quickly choose which stylus properties to leverage. CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017 has been enhanced so you can take advantage of pressure, bearing, tilt, and rotation of your stylus to control a variety of tools and effects.
- Import legacy workspaces
- CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017 lets you seamlessly import CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT workspaces that were created in versions X6, X7, and X8. You have the flexibility of importing some workspace elements and excluding others. You also have the option of adding them to your current workspace or creating a totally new UI configuration. And choosing which workspace elements to import or export is faster than ever.
- Microsoft Surface Dial support
- CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017 offers native Microsoft Surface Dial support on Windows 10. Use the CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT applications in the suite, to experience one of the most unique ways to create and interact with technology.
- Get the power and stability you need with full support for Windows 10 and discover how its innovative features can augment your
graphic design experience, plus enjoy existing support for Windows 10. 8.1, and 7. Expand your design program's compatibility options with the
latest file formats, including AI, PSD, PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG, DWG,
DXF, EPS, TIF, DOCX, PPT and more.
- Multi-monitor, 5K and Real-Time Stylus support
- Take advantage of the new multi-monitor viewing and 5K displays support. Work quickly and efficiently with the added control from the Windows Real-Time Stylus pen-compatible tablets, such as the Microsoft Surface, in addition to the Wacom tablet and devices.
- Corel Font Manager - NEW
- Explore, handle and organize fonts with the new Corel Font Manager to satisfy all your typeface needs. Manage your typeface and font
collections with ease, and use fonts without having to install them. We've got you covered for every profession that uses fonts daily, from
graphic design, publishing and illustration, to package design, sign making, advertising and website design.
- Font filtering and search
- Save valuable design time with the enhanced font filtering feature. Quickly find the specific font you need without spending time
searching in multiple folders. For example, if you're looking for a typeface that has a handwritten appearance, you can do a quick search for
"script fonts." The font list will automatically update to show all the fonts on your machine that match that search.
- Show Objects
- Take advantage of the new important design features Corel created based on feedback from CorelDRAW users. Manage complex projects with
ease by using the new Hide and Show Objects feature that lets you hide individual objects or groups of objects on a layer without hiding the
- Copy Curve Segments
- Copy, paste, or duplicate pieces of existing curves with the Copy Curve Segments feature that allows you to reuse curve segments in
- Gaussian Blur feature
- Explore the Gaussian Blur lens, featured within Corel PHOTO-PAINT, for non-destructive blur effects. Adjust the degree to which the
drop shadow feathers at its edges in CorelDRAW so you can control the perceived distance and size of objects against the background and other
- Healing Clone tool
- Improve your favorite photos with powerful new tools to correct and edit in a variety of ways. Try the new Healing Clone tool to
remove imperfections by blending them with surrounding colors and textures. Explore the many professional photo-editing tools within Corel PHOTO-
- Straighten Image dialog box
- With the enhanced Straighten Image dialog box in CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT, you can now correct perspective distortions in
photos that have straight lines and flat surfaces such as architectural photos and photos of buildings.
- Knife Tool
- With the revamped Knife tool in CorelDRAW, split any object or group of objects − vector, text and bitmaps – along straight,
freehand or Bezier lines. Create a gap between the new objects resulting from the splitting action or overlap them. Choose an outline option, or
let your design software automatically select the option that best preserves the outline appearance.
- Workspace customization
- Be productive immediately with a workspace that matches your workflow needs. Simply adapt your design space by changing the
appearance of your commonly used elements: alter the desktop and window borders color, customize the icons and text size.
- Startup assistance
- Whether you're a first-time user or an experienced designer, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017 makes it easy to get started. Learn the basics, see what's new with
a Startup tour, or transition to the suite with a special tour designed just for Adobe users. Be productive immediately with a workspace that
matches your workflow needs, and benefit from high-quality content and versatile in-product learning.
- Border and Grommet dialog box
- The new Border and Grommet dialog box lets you create a banner from a page or from selected objects on a page. Whether you work on
small-scale projects, such as logos and web graphics, or larger pieces, such as banners and car wraps, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017 will deliver the output you need.
- CorelDRAW & SDK Developer Community
- Create your own automation tools with support from the new CorelDRAW & SDK Developer Community site. Explore a variety of useful
resources for this graphic design software, including in-depth programming articles and fully searchable API references, which can help you
automate tasks with macros and create custom tools.
- Royalty-free, quality content
- Keep your designs fresh with more than 10,000 royalty-free clipart and 2,000 high-resolution digital images, 1,000 OpenType fonts,
350 professionally designed templates, over 1,000 fills, frames and patterns—all included with this graphic design software.
- Get More docker
- Expand your collection of creative tools by downloading applications, plug-ins, and extensions directly from within CorelDRAW and
Corel PHOTO-PAINT. You can download your free license of Corel Website Creator, purchase AfterShot Pro for the ultimate RAW workflow, experience
Corel ParticleShop for amazing bitmap effects, and more.
- Easy, professional website design
- Corel Website Creator makes website design easy for everyone. Now, you can add high impact video and audio, embed online apps like
Google Maps, and keep track of your site's success with built in SEO tools. With templates and SiteStyles, support for CSS3 and HTML5
capabilities, you can quickly design, build, and maintain interactive and eye-catching websites without learning how to code.
- Learning materials and expert tips
- Whether you're a seasoned graphic professional or an aspiring designer, you may want to learn a new trick. We're here to help with
our growing library of dynamic learning materials, including video tutorials, webinars and insights from the experts. Plus, our CorelDRAW Hints
offer training videos and tips from right within the application.
This Product is Also Known As
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017 Windows
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought