AFV Software, Count and Highlight for AutoCAD is a powerful and very easy to use add-on for AutoCAD. Now you have the solution for counting and locating coordinate values,elevation symbols, lost point entities and more!
This Product is available in Imperial Units or in Metric Units.
Count and Highlight for AutoCAD
lets you search throughout your drawing, entities of any type and have them highlighted by means of the grip feature. You also will get a count of the selected entity sorted by layout tab. Then it's your choice to move, copy or delete the highlighted entities by editing the selection.
- Searches and counts any AutoCAD.
- Searches blocks, attribute values and texts, by specific user input.
- At the command line, a list of found objects and their quantities is displayed.
- Highlights all required entities on the current Layout and Model tab.
- Invisible attributes are counted and located on the drawing.
In order to work properly, your copy of Count and Highlight for AutoCAD requires:
AutoCAD: Design every detail