V-Ray 3.6 for Rhino
USB Dongle License
Advanced Ray-Tracing for Rhino. Includes 1 floating user license, 1 floating render node license and USB dongle.V-Ray 3.6 for Rhino Workstation
offers visualization professionals a state-of-the-art solution that generates high-quality images of unparalleled realism. Rhino
fields - from engineering and product design to 3D animation - depend on VRay for Rhino as a quick, easy and cost efficient way to render their most
- Easy To Use: Easy to learn and easy to use, V-Ray works seamlessly with Rhino's versatile 3D modeling tools.
- Quality: V-Ray lets you render the highest quality images possible – right in Rhino.
- Power: V-Ray gives you the power to render anything and everything – from quick concepts to your largest and most detailed 3D
- Speed: Render fast, design faster. V-Ray for Rhino lets you spend more time being creative and less time waiting.
- Creative Control: Focus on design, with a full set of creative tools for lights, materials and rendering.
- The Industry Standard: Top designers rely on V-Ray every day to visualize world-class products, buildings and more.
- More Powerful Gpu Rendering
- Faster, more powerful GPU rendering adds support for on-demand mip-mapping, aerial perspective, displacement, subsurface scattering, matte/shadows and more.
- Hybrid GPU+CPU Rendering
- Now V-Ray GPU running on NVIDIA CUDA can take full advantage of all available hardware, including both GPUs and CPUs.
- Adaptive Lights
- In scenes with many lights, the new Adaptive Lights mode can help you speed up render times by up to 700%.
- Light Instances
- Lights can now be instanced and controlled as a single light in the Asset Editor.
- Streamlined UI
- The entire V-Ray for Rhino interface has been updated and streamlined for a more intuitive, user-friendly workflow.
- File Manager
- Manage all of your scene files in one place. Set file paths, create scene archives, and keep track of assets like textures, IES files, and proxy objects.
- V-Ray Color Picker
- New color picker allows you to select color values in Screen sRGB (0–255) or Rendering (0.0–1.0) color space.
- V-Ray Scene Import
- Import and render V-Ray scenes (.vrscene) from other applications such as 3ds Max, Revit, and SketchUp.
- Give your scenes depth with new realistic 3D fog and light scattering effects.
- New Texture Maps
- Fine-tune the look of your scene with new gradient, color temperature and procedural noise texture maps.
- 2D Displacement
- Quickly add surface detail without extra modeling using the new optimized 2D displacement. It's perfect for architectural materials like brick and stone.
- Animated Proxy Objects
- Easily add pre-animated 3D objects like walking people and trees blowing in the wind with animated V-Ray proxies.
- Proxy Previews
- Control the look of V-Ray proxies in the Rhino viewport. Select from Whole mesh, Bounding box, Point (Origin), Custom preview, and a new low poly Proxy preview mode.
- Improved Denoising
- The V-Ray Denoiser is now easier to set up and you can refine settings even after you render.
- V-Ray 3.6 for Rhino introduces a new simplified workflow for rendering light studies, turntables and fly-through animations.
- V-Ray For Grasshopper
- V-Ray for Grasshopper is now quicker and simpler with new preset lighting and material setups. Grasshopper objects can be rendered directly as part of the Rhino scene without baking geometry.
- Twin-Engine Performance
- V-Ray comes with two powerful rendering engines. With CPU or GPU acceleration, you can choose the fastest one for your hardware.
- Interactive Rendering
- Render while you design. See results right away as you adjust lights, materials and cameras.
- Global Illumination
- Render realistic rooms and interiors with V-Ray's powerful and fast global illumination.
- Accurate Lights
- Render natural and artificial lighting with a wide range of built-in light types.
- Environment Lighting
- Light your scenes with a single high-dynamic-range image (HDRI) of its environment.
- Sun & Sky
- Render realistic daylight for any time and any location.
- Real-World Cameras
- Work like a photographer with controls for exposure, white balance and depth of field.
- Physical Materials
- Create great looking materials that look exactly like the real thing.
- Detailed Textures
- Create detailed and unique materials using texture maps or one of V-Ray's built-in procedural textures.
- Proxy Objects
- Add highly detailed and complex objects like grass, trees, and cars with memory-efficient proxy models.
- Render Elements
- Render separate layers for more artistic control in image-editing software.
- Frame Buffer
- Track your render history and fine-tune colors, exposure, and more directly in the V-Ray Frame Buffer.
- Render Nodes
- Give V-Ray Swarm an added speed boost with cost-effective render node licenses. Render nodes are compatible across V-Ray 3.6 for Rhino applications.
- V-Ray Scene Export
- Share complete, ready-to-render V-Ray 3.6 for Rhino files with any V-Ray 3.4 or higher application.
This Product is Also Known As
This Bundle Includes
Chaos GroupV-Ray USB dongleA USB dongle can be shared among all V-ray products as long as they are on the same computerThis item cannot be purchased separately.1607
In order to work properly, your copy of V-Ray 3.6 for Rhino — Workstation — USB Dongle License
requires Rhino 5
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare Rendering for Rhino