Door & Tag Generator for AutoCAD generates single and pair of doors on walls at any angle, trimming out the wall between the jambs, and allows the user to decide the routine to draw a DOOR TAG automatically, showing the door ID and size in Feet, Inches and fractional inches.
This Product is available in Imperial Units or in Metric Units.
Door & Tag Generator for AutoCAD
- The routine "breaks" the wall and draws end caps.
- 2" deep jambs, 1¾" deep door leaves, swinging arcs.
- Circular shape door tag insertion.
- For pair of doors, in case the leaves have different size, the routine allows the user to specify the size of the active leaf.
- Different layers for the door, jambs and door tag.
inserts a circular shape tag (dr-type.dwg) which contains attributes such as door tag (typed by the user) and door width (in feet, inches and fractional inches) automatically typed. This block with attributes is useful when the user works with attribute extraction software. The user can custom edit the tag shape. The text size of the door label is set for working drawings on a scale of ¼"=1'. The text font is set by the user on the AutoCAD
Text Style dialog box.
In order to work properly, your copy of Door & Tag Generator for AutoCAD requires:
AutoCAD: Design every detail