3D-Framer, Roof Framing Generator for AutoCAD is a roof framing generator for AutoCAD, suitable for architects, builders and carpenters, who need to see how framing will look beforehand. All that's needed is a 3D roof model to start working. 3D-Framer, Roof Framing Generator for AutoCAD is simple to learn and quick to use. By selecting points you first define the gable and roof opening boundaries with a polyline, then just specify nominal lumber size in inches and define rafter spacing. Upon selection of boundaries you get the framing drawn.
This Product is available in Imperial Units or in Metric Units.
- Automatic 1/2" off for actual dressed lumber size.
- Allows for the selection of a framing starting point.
- Ridges, fascias, hip rafters, end rafters and dormers can also be drawn.
- All elements are polylines with their own height and width suitable for Hide or Render.
- Each element has its unique layer.
- Tutorial model file is included. Use this file as a template for your own model.
In order to work properly, your copy of 3D-Framer, Roof Framing Generator for AutoCAD requires:
AutoCAD: Design every detail