Power Translators Universal 15 for 3ds Max is the optimal solution for design visualization of native CAD models and assemblies. Power Translators Universal 15 for 3ds Max is designed to solve today's difficult problems of getting quality CAD data into 3ds Max. The Plug-in has been battle hardened in the most demanding productions at some of the best 3ds Max visualization rendering facilities in the world and provides the most advanced, best integrated, highest quality 3ds Max CAD translators on the market today.
Power Translators Universal 15 for 3ds Max is the answer to get those native CAD models and assemblies into 3ds Max with the push of a button. Power Translators Universal reads native CATIA, NX, and Pro/ENGINEER files and creates a Power NURBS object to represent the precise geometry defined in these advanced CAD files. It can then create a mesh at render time to a specified user defined tolerance relative to the size of the object in the image. For example, a tolerance of 1/2 Pixel will produce an extremely high quality image with very smooth edges that do not have polygonal artifacts. The "Power NURBS" object introduced by Power Translators Universal can have materials applied at the sub-object level and supports most Max Mesh modifiers (twist, UV-mapping, etc.). Power Translators Universal 15 for 3ds Max could easily pay for itself on a single project in time savings alone.
Key Features and Benefits
- Native Translation of CATIA, Pro/ENGINEER, and Siemens NX data
- Multi-processor mesh generation.
- Power Navigator Assembly Browser.
- Advanced surface repair and reconstruction.
- Full integration into 3ds Max
- Import Precise Trimmed NURBS
- Powerful face flipping Tools
- Re-tessellate CATIA, NX, Pro/ENGINEER data on the fly within 3ds Max
- Duplicate face detection tools.
NURBS caching technology.
- Automatic and Manual Sewing Tools