AccuRender nXt for Revit is a rendering system that will allow you to enjoy the power of the AccuRender Ray Trace engine directly from Autodesk Revit.
Materials, lights, reflections and scene settings are all stored in the Autodesk Revit model so that the model can be rendered as a photorealistic image without having to redefine the scene after the 3D Export. AccuRender nXt for Revit
expands these capabilities by adding fractal plants, solid materials, radiosity, and other advanced rendering settings.
Key Features and Benefits
- Change Render Settings and Edit materials from the Render dialog, without having to export or reload the geometry.
- Sun and Sky Settings may now be changed without reloading the geometry into the rendering window, just stop and restart the renderer from the rendering dialog.
- Glow for materials.
- Setup Option interface.
- Locations for RPC objects and Trees embedded in Families.
- RPC interface.
- Reduced the delay loading the Map Material and Plant dialogs.
- Support for the new fractal AccuRender nXt for Revit trees.
- Height and width for procedural tile materials.
- The Color, Transparency and Reflection from the Revit rendering material are for materials not mapped to AccuRender nXt for Revit materials.
- Daylight Portal property added to Materials.
- Orthographic and Perspective views.
- Revit lights are all treated as point lights, although spot lights and area lights will be added in a later version.
- Sun and Sky settings.
- Transparent and colored materials settings are read directly from the Revit material.
- Reflective and Textured materials.