Hyper-Realistic 3D Atmospheres
The Ozone 2017
plug-in lets you create and render hyper-realistic skies and atmospheres in 3ds Max
, Softimage, LightWave
implements the cutting-edge technologies developed by E-On Software
for the simulation and rendering of atmospheric effects. Its atmospheres provide an
accurately simulated environment that affects all elements of your scenes and behaves according to nature's rules.
is built on the same algorithms and integration technology as Vue xStream
, but is limited to atmospheres and skies.
With five atmospheric models – photometric, spectral, volumetric, standard and environment mapping, over 100 preset atmospheres and 100 preset
cloud shapes, Ozone 2017
is the most complete, realistic and productive solution for creating skies and atmospheres that come alive.
Your atmospheres can be as realistic as what you see out your window or they can be as imaginative as the green and purple sunsets of uncharted
Customize every aspect of the atmosphere. Raise and lower the sun or change the direction or color of the sunlight. Add storm clouds to create an
ominous mood. Create a thick, moisture-laden atmosphere where objects get lost in the mist. Add layer upon layer of clouds, adjusting their
complexity, density, altitude and shape. Add a rainbow for a special effect, or stars and ice rings. You are in total control.
The Ozone 2017
interface is straight-forward and productive. It consists of 4 or 5 tabs, depending on the atmosphere model:
- Sun to adjust the position and size of the sun.
- Light to select and modify the lighting model you wish to use – standard or global ambiance.
- Clouds to create layers of clouds and adjust their settings.
- Fog and Haze to adjust the density, distribution and color of the fog and haze.
- Sky, Fog and Haze (for Spectral Atmospheres) to set up parameters for fog and haze and to add such effects as volumetric sunlight
- Effects to add special effects such as rainbows, stars, ice rings, etc...
lets you animate everything from clouds and sun to fog and haze. Take precise control of all animation properties by editing keyframes directly
and then personalize in your timeline.
- Highly productive and easy to use interface
- Animated atmospheres (keyframes, timeline)
- Five atmosphere models: Standard, Volumetric,Photometric, Spectral and Environment Mapping
- Full control over all aspects of the atmosphere
- Fully adjustable fog and haze
- Realistic light and air interactions
- Automatic creation of lens flares for the Ozone sun light
- Customizable rainbows, ice rings, stars...
- State of the art algorithms for top quality results
- Highly optimized code designed to deliver speed
- Extensive library of over 100 predefined atmospheres
- Over 100 different cloud shapes
- Visual browsers to locate files rapidly
- Saves atmospheres (with preview) for future use
- Imports VUE atmospheres and clouds
New in Ozone 2017
- Auto-scale clouds with altitude
- Easily Load/Add Cloud Layers using a single button
- Optional automatic sun softness computation, based on atmosphere parameters
- "Improve Low Quality Consistency" parameter to better preview your atmosphere looks while rendering at a lower resolution
- A single license of Ozone 2015 can be used with all compatible applications and renderers installed on your system.
- Ozone 2017 for Maya works with MentalRay, Maya software and V-Ray renderers
- Ozone 2017 for 3ds Max works with MentalRay and V-Ray renderers
- Ozone 2017 for Softimage works with MentalRay
- Ozone 2017 for LightWave and Cinema4D works with the native renderer
- MentalRay and V-Ray Compatibility
- Ozone 2017 is fully compatible with MentalRay's specific technologies, such as Sun&Sky, Photometric Lights, Distributed Bucket Rendering,
- Ozone 2017 is fully compatible with V-Ray's specific Sun and Sky technologies.
- Ozone 2017 will automatically adjust its settings to match the effects of these features, whenever they are used in 3ds Max, Maya or Softimage.
In order to work properly, your copy of Ozone 2017
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought