The Artist's Choice - Create and Animate Natural 3D Environments
Vue Esprit 2016
is the essential 3D application for artists & illustrators. Vue Esprit 2016
is focused on intuitive workflow, advanced rendering features and extended
Poser integration. With a clear, uncluttered interface and state of the art features, Vue Esprit 2016
combines sophistication with ease of use. With Vue's
renowned natural 3D tools and unique render quality, you'll be creating inspiring 3D art in any style.
New in This Version
- HeightField Terrain Technology
- Vue Esprit 2016 introduces a brand new terrain modeling technology, more flexible and a lot more powerful, called "Heightfield Terrains".
This new technology allows you to add terrain effects that were previously impossible to achieve, such as Hydrological & Thermal Simulations.
Similar to procedural terrains, Heightfield Terrains are based on a function graph, but baked on a fixed-resolution grid. This will give you more
flexibility and add more realism to your terrains. Heightfield Terrains are also significantly faster to render.
Heighfield terrains are manually sculptable and parameters can be animated - e.g. to simulate a terrain erosion over time for instance.
And finally, you can easily set up your graph outputs to drive your material presence, directly from within the Terrain Editor interface.
The Heightfield Terrains technology comes with its set of new dedicated nodes and presets, like 9 different Erosion presets and Slope, Convexity,
Blur or Terrace nodes.
- Hybrid GPU/CPU Interactive Path Tracer
- GPU rendering comes to VUE with the new Path Tracer renderer. This renderer naturally and automatically simulates real-life lighting,
and automatically calculates many effects that have to be specifically set with other methods, such as depth of field, caustics, ambient occlusion,
and indirect lighting.
Path tracing in Vue Esprit 2016 is available as an interactive rendering quality in the viewports, as well as an offline rendering engine .
- EcoSystem Improvements
- PlantFactory Preset Variations: PlantFactory 2015 introduced the concept of Presets. PlantFactory 2016 now introduces the
of Preset Variations.
Preset Variations allow you to immediately include subtle differences to your plant (change the number of buds on a blooming flower, or its petal
colors for instance).
This new feature allows you to easily add variety to create realistic environments with one single plant species!
Within Vue Esprit 2016, you directly get access to the PlantFactory species presets and variations within the Plant Browser, the Plant Editor and within your
EcoSystem population list (requires the EcoPainter module).
So, at every step of your scene creation process, you are able to select the species you want, the preset you want and the variations you want!
- Multiple Global EcoSystems and EcoPainter Improvements: the features described require the EcoPainter module.
Vue Esprit 2016 now allows you to populate your scenes with multiple Global EcoSystems layers (i.e. not linked to any underlying material). You can save your
Global EcoSystem populations as EcoPainter brushes, and re-use them at any time, in any scene.
Vue Esprit 2016 ships with 12 EcoPainter brushes to get you started. Populations in your EcoSystem brushes can also be used in any standard EcoSystem material.
Vue Esprit 2016 includes 20 EcoPainter effector brushes, including a new Rotate effector to dynamically alter the placement of your EcoSystem populations.
- Memory Saving Technologies: you can now optimize memory consumption by using baked (static or dynamic) versions of PlantFactory
species for your EcoSystem populations, or by converting any referenced assets in your scenes to EcoSystem Instances (requires the EcoPainter
- Optimized Workspace and Workflow
- Split Camera Control Panel: Scene preview and Camera Controls
- Resize the EcoPainter Dialog (requires the EcoPainter module)
- Optimized Extrapolation/Interpolation commands by creating references instead of hard copies
- Set VUE to automatically create a Scene Snapshot after each render
- Scene snapshot preview in OS browser is automatically created after the render
- Compatible with HiDPI displays
- Scenes and assets thumbnail previews in Windows Explorer
- Automatic detection of global scale factor (from file format and source software) when importing scenes or assets
- Export original maps for meshes with Uvs (requires the Exporter module)
- Export objects as Collada (requires the Exporter module)
- RenderUp module
- With RenderUp, boost VUE's rendering engine to improve the quality of your images. RenderUp also removes the VUE logo and lifts the render size
limitation so you can render larger images, e.g. for print.
- 3DImport module
- lets you import content created with other 3D applications. Thanks to 3DImport, Vue Esprit 2016 can read and import 3D objects in all popular formats,
complete with texturing information.
This includes the ability to natively load static or animated Poser characters, re-pose them directly inside of VUE, and even render them using the
Poser shading tree.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought