ZBrush 4R7 for Win
ZBrush 4R8 Coming Soon
|Purchase a new license of ZBrush 4R7 for Win and get a free upgrade to 4R8 when released.|
Quality, Speed, and FlexibilityZBrush 4R7 for Win
continues to improve and enhance ZBrush functionality by giving artists access to a rich toolset of new features designed to excite their
creativity and boost productivity. QRemesher has come into its own, becoming the new ZRemesher with an entirely rebuilt system to give even
better automated retopology and new control systems. There are also new brushes and functions to improve your workflow for both organic and hard
ZBrush 4R7 for Win is a digital sculpting and painting program that has revolutionized the 3D industry with its powerful features and intuitive workflows. Built
within an elegant interface, ZBrush 4R7 for Win offers the world's most advanced tools for today's digital artists. With an arsenal of features that have been
developed with usability in mind, ZBrush 4R7 for Win creates a user experience that feels incredibly natural while simultaneously inspiring the artist within.
With the ability to sculpt up to a billion polygons, ZBrush 4R7 for Win allows you to create limited only by your imagination.
Designed around a principle of circularity, the menus in ZBrush 4R7 for Win work together in a non-linear and mode-free method. This facilitates the interaction
of 3D models, 2D images and 2.5D Pixols in new and unique ways.
ZBrush 4R7 for Win gives you all of the tools needed to quickly sketch out a 2D or 3D concept and then take that idea all the way to completion. You can create
realistic renders directly in ZBrush 4R7 for Win with lighting and atmospheric effects. With the many powerful export options, you can easily prepare your model
for 3D printing or use within any other digital application.
Because ZBrush 4R7 for Win users are enabled by its powerful software processing, you can sculpt and paint with millions of polygons with out having to worry
about purchasing expensive graphics cards. It is for this reason why ZBrush 4R7 for Win is used by everyone from art enthusiast to major film and games studios.
Leave technical hurdles and steep learning curves behind, as you sculpt and paint with familiar brushes and tools.
New in ZBrush 4R7
Signature features in ZBrush 4R7 for Win include: ArrayMesh, NanoMesh and ZModeler with QMesh. All of these features are useful throughout the
creative process, from initial creation of your model to beautifying your artwork. They allow you to stay within ZBrush for more of your workflow,
doing things that were either impractical or even outright impossible to accomplish before now.
Beyond its feature set, the core of ZBrush is being reworked and 4R7 will be the first version of ZBrush that is released with optional 64-bit
support. This will allow you to fully harness your machine's computing power, not only allowing for higher polygon counts but also making it possible
for you the artist to create more art in less time.
With ZBrush 4R7 for Win comes the ZModeler brush. This smart polygonal modeling system is designed to simplify your creation process. Quickly and dynamically
create new shapes, doing so more easily than ever before possible: fuse polygons, delete full blocks of geometry, connect parts with advanced paths,
and repeat your actions with a single click!
With the ZModeler brush, ZBrush takes a quantum leap beyond the organics that it is already relied upon for. You can refine the shape of your model
in real-time to revolutionize how you create hard surface models, architectural structures or highly detailed environments.
Multiple Instances and Infinite Details
- Instances and Details
- With the new NanoMesh and ArrayMesh features, you as the artist can bring more complexity and detail to your work while still
maintaining a low polygon count. Both NanoMesh and ArrayMesh will allow for multiple instances of any object to be created and then adjusted in a
matter of seconds.
- Render with Complete Details
- With ZBrush 4R7 for Win the BPR Render system will now render all Surface Noise as displacement, deforming the mesh to match the attributes of any
procedurally created noise. It is like having a displacement map without needing to actually create the map. See extremely detailed results at
render time regardless of polygon count.
ZBRUSH to KEYSHOT
With the ZBrush to Keyshot
Bridge1 you can seamlessly connect ZBrush 4R7 for Win
with KeyShot 5 to produce hyper-realistic and high quality images. If you
don't already own KeyShot 5 or if its price is simply out of your reach, a "special edition" KeyShot for ZBrush is also available.
The KeyShot to ZBrush Bridge changes your Best Preview Render (BPR) button to instead send your models to KeyShot with a single click. All
associated data transfers automatically, including materials, displaced geometries, procedural noise, PolyPaint or textures -- and of course the new
NanoMesh and ArrayMesh. If ZBrush can display it, KeyShot can render it!
- 64-Bit Support
- Push the boundaries of your imagination with the ZBrush 4R7 for Win 64-bit Preview Edition3. ZBrush can now tap all available computer memory and
processing power for more details, even more complex models and faster operations.
- ZRemesher 2.0
- Retopologizing has never been as artist-friendly as with ZRemesher 2.0. With a single click, you can automatically produce organic or
hard surface topology without spirals. If one-click topology isn't the right answer for every situation, you can intuitively take control of the re-
topology process with curves to assist in determining polygon flow.
- FBX Import/Export
- To continue improving its integration with the artist's pipeline, ZBrush 4R7 for Win introduces a new free plugin: FBX Import Export. This supports
texture, normal and displacement maps, blendshapes, smoothing based on normals and much more!
- An evolution of ZBrush's automatic retopology tool brings this process to a new whole level. It analyzes the curvature of your mesh to
produce a very natural polygon flow. Yet it also achieves these better results in significantly less time. Of course, when you want more
control you will also find features such as local density management and curve flow orientation. Furthermore, a new and innovative feature of
ZRemesher is its ability to perform local retopology to a specific part of your mesh while keeping all border vertex points welded with your existing
- Trim Curves Brushs
- These new brushes work much like the current Clip Brushes, but instead of pushing the geometry to the drawn stroke, ZBrush deletes all
geometry outside the Trim Curve line and closes the resulting hole.
- Bridge Curve Brush
- Create a polygon bridge between surface holes, PolyGroup borders or even creased edges - all in a couple of clicks! You can use this brush
with closed or open curves.
- Creasing Brush
- With this brush you will no longer need to rely on topology or PolyGroups to define a creased edge. This brush allows a freely drawn curve
to define where an edge crease will be applied.
- Brush Radius option extended
- Available for the Trim and Slice brushes, this option creates a thin path of topology or even surface thickness.
- Visibility Expanded
- The various Slice and Close Holes brushes will now work with partially hidden geometry to create unique slices or control which holes to
close and which ones to keep open. DynaMesh now also has the capability to operate on partial geometry.
- New Curve Framing
- All brushes that have CurveMode enabled will automatically detect the openings in any surface, creased edges and also PolyGroups. This
opens several avenues to quickly and easily create with brushes like CurveBridge, Curve Tri Fill, MultiTube and more!
- DynaMesh Retains PolyGroups
- All existing PolyGroups from your original model or inserted meshes will be preserved when applying DynaMesh to the model, as well as any
time you re-DynaMesh. Combined with existing features like Panel Loops, Group Loops and Polish By Feature, this gives you a startling number of new
ways to create hard surfaces within ZBrush.
- Group Front
- This new PolyGroup assignment function will create a new PolyGroup from the camera's point of view. It assigns a single PolyGroup to all
visible polygons facing the camera.
- New Solo Dynamic Mode
- Keeps only the current active SubTool visible when manipulating it in front of the ZBrush camera. This improves 3D navigation and makes it
a breeze to work with complicated models.
- UVs Smoothing
- When smoothing a model's UV's, ZBrush will now freeze their borders. This creates a seamless map process for external rendering
applications. Smoothing of UV's will also be maintained regardless of what subdivision level you're at or how often you have moved
- Panel Loops
- Two new options for the Panel Loops feature ensure that you can work quickly by providing one-button solutions to either reassign the
panel's PolyGroups or topology loops.
- New Masking
- You can now mask or unmask with a single click Mesh Features such as: Geometry Border, Polygroups Border and Creased Edges in any
allows customers to do a single license transfer, at no cost, between Windows and Mac OSX.
Customers are no longer allowed to transfer licenses to another user, except under some specific circumstances.
This Product is Also Known As
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought