V-Ray 3.0 Academic Student for SketchUp
1 year License
Advanced Ray-Tracing for SketchUp.
SketchUp is one of the most widely used and easy to learn 3D modeling software on the market today. With V-Ray 3.6 for SketchUp Workstation
users now have one of the most
powerful rendering tools available to visualize their models with the utmost quality and realism. V-Ray 3.6 for SketchUp
works within the SketchUp
allowing users to be able to efficiently incorporate the task of rendering within their current workflows.
- Twin-Engine Performance
- V-Ray includes two powerful rendering engines. With CPU or GPU acceleration, you
can use the best engine for your project and hardware.
- Interactive Rendering
- Render interactively while you design. Fine-tune lights and materials and see the results right away.
- Global Illumination
- Render photorealistic rooms and interiors with V-Ray's powerful and fast global illumination.
- Accurate Lights
- Render natural and artificial lighting using a wide range of built-in light types.
- Environment Lighting
- Light your scenes using a single high-dynamic-range image (HDRI) of its environment.
- Physical Sun & Sky
- Simulate realistic daylight for any time and any location.
- Real-World Cameras
- Work like a photographer, with controls for exposure, white balance, depth of field and more.
- Physical Materials
- Create great looking materials that look exactly like the real thing.
- Advanced Textures
- Create realistic and unique materials using any texture map or one of V-Ray's many built-in procedural textures.
- Proxy Objects
- Bring more detail to your project with memory-efficient proxy models of complex objects like grass, trees, cars and more.
- Render Elements
- Render your scene as separate passes for more artistic control in your image-editing software.
- Frame Buffer
- Track render history and fine-tune color, exposure, and more directly in V-Ray's frame buffer.
- Render Nodes
- Give V-Ray Swarm and network rendering a major speed boost by adding cost-effective render node licenses.
- V-Ray Scene Export
- Share complete, render-ready V-Ray 3 for SketchUp files with any V-Ray 3.4 or higher application.
New in this version
- New UI
- Introducing a redesigned, designer-friendly user interface for faster workflows
- Material Library
- Select from over 200 drag and drop materials to speed up your next project
- V-Ray Swarm
- Introducing a powerful, scalable distributed rendering system that's simple and fast
- Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%
- Render VR-ready content for popular virtual reality headsets
- Section Cuts
- Easily create quick cutaways and section renders with V-Ray Clipper
- Aerial Perspective
- Quickly add realistic atmospheric depth and haze
- Create realistic grass, fabrics, and carpet with V-Ray Fur
Educational License Features
Limit 1 license for students with valid proof. Only for educational purposes. No watermark.
Proof of Academic Status Requirements
An educational institution, or a student/staff member at the institution, may use V-Ray Educational licenses for educational purposes only and not for commercial for-profit work, transfer, or resale.
Student/Teacher Educational license
A "Student/Teacher" is a person who can confirm enrollment/employment at a degree-granting educational institution. Students and staff must present current student ID or current proof of employment at the educational institution to purchase a license.
Universities/Educational Institutions licenses
"Universities/Educational institutions" are defined as those dedicated to education, including a public or private, school or a two-year or four-year college or university or career school that is accredited by a state or other appropriate governmental agency or organization. An educational institution is not a government or nonprofit agency, a commercial customer, a corporate training environment, or other training program or center that serves commercial or professional customers. Universities/Educational institutions must purchase software with documentation issued by the institution.
Sending the Proof
Information regarding where to send your Proof of Educational Status will be automatically e-mailed to you upon receipt of your order. You can also check our Educational Orders FAQ
Novedge does not provide technical support for educational versions of the software. If you need technical support please refer to the manufacturer website for additional information.
In order to work properly, your copy of V-Ray 3.0 Academic Student for SketchUp — 1 year License — Digital Version
requires SketchUp 6 or higher
Chaos GroupV-Ray USB dongleA USB dongle can be shared among all V-ray products as long as they are on the same computerThis item cannot be purchased separately.1607
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought