Educational Student License
Available for students and teachers
Using Bongo 2.0
you can animate moving, scaling, and rotating Rhino 3D
objects without exporting. Objects and viewport animations are editable in the
window using simple drag and drop. Modify your objects and motion data without losing valuable time changing between programs. With Bongo 2.0
can easily preview your animations inside Rhino
, in real time, in any shading mode by scrubbing the timeline or playing the animation. Then render
straight to an animation file using any Rhino
renderer including wire-frame, OpenGL
, render preview, render, TreeFrog, Flamingo
Features and benefits
- Forward Kinematics - Moving, Rotation, and Scaling
- Constrain objects to curves.
- Force objects to look at other objects.
- Look-Along constraints.
- Viewport keyframing.
- Constrain viewport camera location and target to path.
- Automatic and user-defined acceleration and speed.
- Hierarchical relationships between animated objects.
- Render to single frames or AVI using any Rhino compatible render plug-in.
- Real-time preview in Rhino viewports using any shading mode.
- Timeline scrubbing in any shade mode.
- Industry standard-like timeline interface.
- Drag and drop keyframe manipulation.
- Animation mode button allows easy input of keyframes just by dragging objects.
- All animation data stored with the 3dm file - no need to import or export.
- Controller objects.
- Dockable interface.
New in this Version
- Zoomable timeline and the new curve editor give you greater control over your animations.
- Save multiple animations per file.
- Control many more parameters with the new keyframe editor and improved tweening.
- Create architectural animations from named views.
- Animate mechanical systems with the new IK engine.
- Expressions, Object morphing, layer animation, sun studies, video textures, new video formats and much more.
- Support for 64-bit Rhino 5.
Educational License Features
Bongo 2.0 Educational Student License
Available for students and teachers.
This Product is Also Known As
Bongo 3D for Students
Bongo for Students
Proof of Academic Status Requirements
To order educational versions, proof of status is required.
If you are a student with an acceptable form of
academic ID at a primary school, secondary school, college, university,
or career state-accredited school, you qualify to order
a single-user educational license.
Provide your academic ID AND one of the following with your order:
- Your current class schedule DATED for the current
- Your transcript DATED for the current school term
- Your tuition bill DATED for the current school term
There is a limit of one license per product, per individual
at the Educational price.
The Educational license is for that individual's own use -
not to be shared with others, or installed throughout their company.
If you are a member of the faculty or staff with an acceptable form
of academic ID at a primary school, secondary school, college,
or career state-accredited school, you qualify to order a
single-user educational license.
Provide one of the following with
- Your current course schedule DATED for the current
Faculty/staff pay stub from the current school term
Any government accredited school can order single-user
educational licenses or lab licenses on a school purchase
order or procurement card.
These licenses can only be run on computers owned by the
Sending the Proof
Information regarding where to send your Proof of Educational Status will be automatically e-mailed to you upon receipt of your order. You can also check our Educational Orders FAQ
Novedge does not provide technical support for educational versions of the software. If you need technical support please refer to the manufacturer website for additional information.
In order to work properly, your copy of Bongo 2.0 — Educational Student License
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought