Flamingo nXt 5
Educational Student License
Available for students and teachersFlamingo nXt 5
brings the ray-tracing and Radiosity
rendering to Rhino
. This easy to use plug-in adds outstanding
rendering and animation functionalities to the powerful modeling features of Rhino
. High quality photorealistic images of your designs can now be
Flamingo nXt 5
runs inside Rhino
and has the same hardware requirements. Rhino
with Flamingo nXt 5
runs on ordinary Windows desktop and laptop computers.
Key Features and Benefits
- Photometrically accurate images with reflections, refraction, diffusion, translucency, transparency,
color bleeding, shadows, depth of field, depth attenuation, ClearFinish, and indirect lighting.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to
- Viewpoint animation for walk-throughs and fly-bys, and sunlight animation for shadow studies.
- Procedural clouds, fractal-generated 3-D plants, procedural 2-D and 3-D materials,
progressive-refinement for quick preview, and extensive material, plant, and background libraries.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being
distracted by the software.
Educational License Features
Flamingo nXt 5 Educational Student License
Available for students and teachers.
This Product is Also Known As
Flamingo 3D for Students
Flaming Student License
Proof of Academic Status Requirements
To order educational versions, proof of status is required.
If you are a student with an acceptable form of
academic ID at a primary school, secondary school, college, university,
or career state-accredited school, you qualify to order
a single-user educational license.
Provide your academic ID AND one of the following with your order:
- Your current class schedule DATED for the current
- Your transcript DATED for the current school term
- Your tuition bill DATED for the current school term
There is a limit of one license per product, per individual
at the Educational price.
The Educational license is for that individual's own use -
not to be shared with others, or installed throughout their company.
If you are a member of the faculty or staff with an acceptable form
of academic ID at a primary school, secondary school, college,
or career state-accredited school, you qualify to order a
single-user educational license.
Provide one of the following with
- Your current course schedule DATED for the current
Faculty/staff pay stub from the current school term
Any government accredited school can order single-user
educational licenses or lab licenses on a school purchase
order or procurement card.
These licenses can only be run on computers owned by the
Sending the Proof
Information regarding where to send your Proof of Educational Status will be automatically e-mailed to you upon receipt of your order. You can also check our Educational Orders FAQ
Novedge does not provide technical support for educational versions of the software. If you need technical support please refer to the manufacturer website for additional information.
In order to work properly, your copy of Flamingo nXt 5 — Educational Student License
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare Rendering for Rhino