Upgrade to Power Translators Pro for 3ds Max From Power Translators Basic (PTPROUPGRADE) is a ground breaking, highly efficient professional tool that combines the state of the art hardware and networking technologies with the advanced geometric modeling technology from IntegrityWare Inc. Upgrade to Power Translators Pro for 3ds Max (PTPROUPGRADE) significantly reduces the time it takes to import large models and assemblies into 3ds Max. What used to take days or weeks can now be accomplished in a matter of hours. Working with large models and assemblies inside of 3DS Max can be significantly faster if you have a dual core and/or multi-processor box. Power Translators Pro also includes the Power NURBS toolset which contains a complete set of geometry cleanup and reconstruction tools because sometimes the native CAD data needs a little or even a lot of help. Upgrade to Power Translators Pro for 3ds Max (PTPROUPGRADE) features:
- Distributed data translation - Power Translators Pro with Power Net leverages the full computing power of your entire network.
- Multi-processor mesh generation - leverage the power of today's multi-core and/or multi-processor architectures for up to 3x performance improvement.
- Powerful face flipping and visibility tools - Unique ring based surface unification algorithm will quickly work to unify the adjoining surface orientations.
- Advanced surface repair and reconstruction - Includes Power NURBS, which offers an advanced set of surface creation and reconstruction tools.
- Power Navagator Assembly Browser.
- Duplicate face detection - intelligent duplicate surface detection mechanism
- Includes Parasolid, SolidWorks, [[IGES], STEP, SAT, Rhino file formats. Optional native file formats include UGS, and CATIA
- Power Edge Mesh - Convert your complex CAD data to nPower's new hidden triangle mesh. This super clean NURBS like mesh dramatically improves wireframe visibility and performance.
- NURBS caching technology - dramatically reduces memory footprint and increases the number of objects that can be rendered.