Standalone translator from SolidWorks to Parasolid (.xmt, .x_t)
Data Translator: From SolidWorks 3D to Parasolid is a highly efficient, host independent, direct
translator that converts native SolidWorks files
into standard Parasolid files.
Output Parasolid files are compatible with all CAD systems that support the Parasolid format.
Features and benefits
- Enables accurate and convenient CAD data transfer from SolidWorks to Parasolid
- Significantly reduces cost of CAD data transfer as translator executes on Windows 2000/XP
- Does NOT require a license of SolidWorks
- Guarantees the integrity of the translated data
- Easy to install and use
- Provides superior translation performance
Support & Maintenance
Data Translator: From SolidWorks 3D to Parasolid
includes a 90-days warranty with free technical support from Datakit
by phone, fax or e-mail.