CadMouse Pro Wireless Left: The Left-side Solution for CAD Professionals. Carry Case Included.
CadMouse Pro Wireless Left
is the full-size, left-handed solution for modern CAD professionals who prefer or require a left-handed mouse.
's exceptional precision technology in a left-handed body, CadMouse Pro Wireless Left
is the mainstay of any modern CAD
- Advanced Ergonomics for Left-Side Needs
- CadMouse Pro Wireless Left not only gives left-handed users a full-size precision CAD tool
designed with them in mind, but just as important, offers CAD professionals a left-side transition
to avoid the chronic Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) many experience through long hours of
repetitious hand, finger and wrist movement.
Teaming CadMouse Pro Wireless Left with the extra ergonomic support of a SpaceMouse product
on the right side, users with repetitive movement injuries can take full advantage of the combined
benefits of these devices to their workflow, helping them return to increased productivity levels.
Purpose-built for supremely comfortable use over long CAD sessions, CadMouse Pro Wireless Left
is designed with an angled shape and incurvated thumb rest, allowing the hand to sit in its natural
position when gripping the mouse body. Buttons are placed ideally for the least amount of finger
movement, while the large intelligent scroll wheel's high-quality material offers a tactile feeling of
control. Together, these create an experience that greatly reduces the discomfort encountered
during long CAD sessions and offers a perfect companion to the highly ergonomic SpaceMouse line
of 3Dconnexion products for the most natural, intuitive workflow in any CAD environment.
- Exceptional Precision, Powerful Durability
- Built to the specifications of high-use CAD professionals, CadMouse Pro Wireless Left produces
zero smoothing, acceleration or filtering for precise results on even the most technical projects.
With a high-resolution sensor, and an adaptive polling rate up to 1,000Hz, 3Dconnexion is ideal for the CAD professional's day-to-day needs.
Complimenting this built-in precision, 3Dconnexion designed CadMouse Pro Wireless Left with the
durability to withstand up to 50 million clicks to its main buttons, a necessity for CAD professionals
working an eight-hour plus workday. Its Low-friction polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) feet are wear
resistant, meaning smooth, precision movements long after the average mouse. 3Dconnexion
supports CadMouse Pro Wireless Left with a 3-year warranty. This, combined with its built-to-last
design, means CAD professionals will experience high-quality use of their CadMouse Pro Wireless
Left for many years.
- Flexible Connectivity, Optimal Battery Life
- Either via Bluetooth Low Energy, the 3Dconnexion Universal Receiver, or micro USB cable,
CadMouse Pro Wireless Left offers triple connectivity. Its rechargeable lithium polymer battery
provides up to three months of use between charges (Battery life based on 8 hours per day, 5 days per week use) , giving busy CAD professional's
without being preoccupied with how much power is left in their mouse.
- Navigation and Applications, Simplified
- CAD users zoom in and out of their models and drawings hundreds of times a day. The QuickZoom
feature of CadMouse Pro Wireless Left makes this process beyond easy. Press the thumb buttons
to zoom in and out of the cursors position; fine tune the zoom level by keeping the corresponding
The improved Smart Mouse Wheel 2 gives users precise click-to-click zooming in CAD
applications, with adjustable smart scrolling speed with inertia in documents and browsers. This is
ideal for interacting with many-paged documents, allowing the user to find specific pages quickly
and accurately with ease.
Positioned directly behind the Smart Scroll Wheel, the Gesture Button opens an application or
environment-specific radial menu to give users access to their favorite commands with a simple
mouse gesture. 3DxWare 10 software allows for custom radial menus specific to user needs.
- Carry Case Included
- The compact, lightweight, semi-rigid 3Dconnexion carry case provides a safe way to transport
CadMouse Pro Wireless Left with ease and safety; a must-have for the modern, mobile CAD
Features and Functions
- 7 buttons (including dedicated middle mouse button, 5 programmable buttons)
- Ergonomic shape for comfortable working in CAD applications
- Triple connectivity: Universal Receiver, Bluetooth, USB cable
- High resolution, energy saving optical sensor
- Rechargeable battery with up to 3 months battery life
- Specially developed PTFE feet
- Customizable radial menu
- Intelligent mouse wheel of the 2nd generation
- QuickZoom function on the thumb buttons (application-dependent)