CadMouse Pro Wireless Left is the full-size, left-handed solution for modern CAD professionals who prefer or require a left-handed mouse. Offering 3Dconnexion's exceptional precision technology in a left-handed body, CadMouse Pro Wireless Left is the mainstay of any modern CAD toolkit.
- Advanced Ergonomics for Left-Side Needs
CadMouse Pro Wireless Left not only gives left-handed users a full-size precision CAD tool designed with them in mind, but just as important, offers CAD professionals a left-side transition to avoid the chronic Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) many experience through long hours of repetitious hand, finger and wrist movement.
- Teaming CadMouse Pro Wireless Left with the extra ergonomic support of a SpaceMouse product on the right side, users with repetitive movement injuries can take full advantage of the combined benefits of these devices to their workflow, helping them return to increased productivity levels.
- Purpose-built for supremely comfortable use over long CAD sessions, CadMouse Pro Wireless Left is designed with an angled shape and incurvated thumb rest, allowing the hand to sit in its natural position when gripping the mouse body. Buttons are placed ideally for the least amount of finger movement, while the large intelligent scroll wheel's high-quality material offers a tactile feeling of control. Together, these create an experience that greatly reduces the discomfort encountered during long CAD sessions and offers a perfect companion to the highly ergonomic SpaceMouse line of 3Dconnexion products for the most natural, intuitive workflow in any CAD environment.
- Exceptional Precision, Powerful Durability
- Built to the specifications of high-use CAD professionals, CadMouse Pro Wireless Left produces zero smoothing, acceleration or filtering for precise results on even the most technical projects. With a high-resolution sensor, and an adaptive polling rate up to 1,000Hz, 3Dconnexion is ideal for the CAD professional's day-to-day needs.
- Complimenting this built-in precision, 3Dconnexion designed CadMouse Pro Wireless Leftwith the durability to withstand up to 50 million clicks to its main buttons, a necessity for CAD professionals working an eight-hour plus workday. Its Low-friction polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) feet are wear resistant, meaning smooth, precision movements long after the average mouse. 3Dconnexion supports CadMouse Pro Wireless Left with a 3-year warranty. This, combined with its built-to-last design, means CAD professionals will experience high-quality use of their CadMouse Pro Wireless Left for many years.
- Flexible Connectivity, Optimal Battery Life
- Either via Bluetooth Low Energy, the 3Dconnexion Universal Receiver, or micro USB cable, CadMouse Pro Wireless Left offers triple connectivity. Its rechargeable lithium polymer battery provides up to three months of use between charges (Battery life based on 8 hours per day, 5 days per week use) , giving busy CAD professional's extended use without being preoccupied with how much power is left in their mouse.
- Navigation and Applications, Simplified
- CAD users zoom in and out of their models and drawings hundreds of times a day. The QuickZoom feature of CadMouse Pro Wireless Left makes this process beyond easy. Press the thumb buttons to zoom in and out of the cursors position; fine tune the zoom level by keeping the corresponding button pressed.
- The improved Smart Mouse Wheel 2 gives users precise click-to-click zooming in CAD applications, with adjustable smart scrolling speed with inertia in documents and browsers. This is ideal for interacting with many-paged documents, allowing the user to find specific pages quickly and accurately with ease.
- Positioned directly behind the Smart Scroll Wheel, the Gesture Button opens an application or environment-specific radial menu to give users access to their favorite commands with a simple mouse gesture. 3DxWare 10 software allows for custom radial menus specific to user needs.
- Carry Case Included
- The compact, lightweight, semi-rigid 3Dconnexion carry case provides a safe way to transport CadMouse Pro Wireless Left with ease and safety; a must-have for the modern, mobile CAD workstation.
Features and Functions
- 7 buttons (including dedicated middle mouse button, 5 programmable buttons)
- Ergonomic shape for comfortable working in CAD applications
- Triple connectivity: Universal Receiver, Bluetooth, USB cable
- High resolution, energy saving optical sensor
- Rechargeable battery with up to 3 months battery life
- Specially developed PTFE feet
- Customizable radial menu
- Intelligent mouse wheel of the 2nd generation
- QuickZoom function on the thumb buttons (application-dependent)