RealFlow | 3ds Max: the best in fluid simulation directly inside 3ds Max
RealFlow | 3ds Max
gives you the best in fluid simulation, directly inside 3ds Max
. This new version is built on Next Limit
's Dyverso Multiphysics solver
so you get the
best simulation quality and performance, with an easy workflow. Forget about going back and forth between 3D platforms. RealFlow | 3ds Max
is GPU accelerated,
supporting CUDA and OpenCL.
Stay in 3ds Max
to perform your liquid, granular, viscous and viscoelastic simulations.
RealFlow | 3ds Max
is available for Autodesk 3ds Max 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- Familiar Workflow For a Great Simulation Experience
- You only need a few clicks to get RealFlow | 3ds Max running. Ready-to-use force daemons, GPU-powered fluids and materials, and a fast
OpenVDB mesher make it easy to achieve the perfect simulation.
- Liquids are a classic in RealFlow, but RealFlow | 3ds Max also features granulars, viscous and viscoelastic materials. Sand can be
washed away by water, cream floats on top of coffee… Your creativity is the limit!
- GPU-Powered Simulations
- The entire range of fluids and materials is GPU-accelerated. Unleash your ideas with more turnarounds in less time! With CUDA and
support you can start to take advantage of your powerful graphics card.
- OpenVDB Mesh Engine
- An artist-friendly interface, fast and effective filters, and our advanced meshing technology let you create and fine-tune millions
polygons in seconds. RealFlow | 3ds Max meshes also store data like age or velocity for a perfect render experience. And weight maps allow for
creation of colourful mixing effects.
- Seamless Integration
- RealFlow | 3ds Max lets you leverage your RFConnect knowledge without needing it anymore. It doesn't stop there, you can turn objects
straightaway into obstacles and emitters, render complex meshes or create particles from shapes.
- Accurate Particle-Object Interaction
- RealFlow | 3ds Max interacts with 3ds Max builtin object types through the new RFCollider (WSM). You can use objects as obstacles and
containers, let animated bodies collide with fluids to create impressive splashes, and control the interaction through a wide range of physical
properties such as friction, stickiness or bounciness.
- Forces and Falloffs
- Forces are a key element in RealFlow | 3ds Max and they are introduced through a wide variety of daemons. Many daemons can be controlled
and limited with completely customizable falloffs to shape their behaviour and scope. Typical examples are gravity, attraction or wind.
- Creative Tools
- Creativity and control. Impressive crown splashes, entwined spline emitters, swirling splashes, and thin sheets of fluids moving in
slow-motion. All this – and many more – is right at your finger tips with RealFlow | 3ds Max.
- Initial States
- Initial states can be created from arbitrary simulation frames and used as a starting point for a new simulation pass. This feature
certainly not sound very spectacular, but initial states are definitely on of the biggest time savers in RealFlow | 3ds Max.
- Objects and Textures
- Objects and textures work both ways in RealFlow | 3ds Max. You can use the object texture to emit particles, customize properties like
its friction or generate new textures where particles leave wet marks on an object's surface.
- See in Action
- Check out our hands-on videos to learn more about how to use RealFlow | 3ds Max.
This Product is Also Known As
RealFlow for 3ds Max
RealFlow 3ds Max
In order to work properly, your copy of RealFlow | 3ds Max
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought