- Fast Distributed Rendering
- Render single images faster using the combined computing power of multiple machines.
- Keep working while you render. Offload rendering tasks to other machines.
- Flexible Network Rendering
- Take advantage of all the computers in your network to render high-resolution imagery and animation.
- Render nodes are an affordable way to expand your render power.
- Easy to Manage
- Supported by popular render managers Thinkbox Deadline, PipelineFX Qube and Autodesk Backburner.
Proof of Academic Status
An educational institution, or a student/staff member at the institution, may use V-Ray Educational licenses for educational purposes only and not for commercial for-profit work, transfer, or resale.
Student/Teacher Educational license
A "Student/Teacher" is a person who can confirm enrollment/employment at a degree-granting educational institution. Students and staff must present current student ID or current proof of employment at the educational institution to purchase a license.
Universities/Educational Institutions licenses
"Universities/Educational institutions" are defined as those dedicated to education, including a public or private, school or a two-year or four-year college or university or career school that is accredited by a state or other appropriate governmental agency or organization. An educational institution is not a government or nonprofit agency, a commercial customer, a corporate training environment, or other training program or center that serves commercial or professional customers. Universities/Educational institutions must purchase software with documentation issued by the institution.
Sending the Proof
Information regarding where to send your Proof of Educational Status will be automatically e-mailed to you upon receipt of your order. You can also check our Educational Orders FAQ.
Novedge does not provide technical support for educational versions of the software. If you need technical support please refer to the manufacturer website for additional information.