3D visualization and virtual prototyping software.
Features in VRED Design 2-Year Subscription
3D product visualization and virtual prototyping software enable you to create compelling product presentations, design reviews,
virtual prototypes in real time.
What's New in VRED Designs
VR collaboration and navigation capabilities
- Data preparation and navigation
- Navigation in a scene - You can navigate more easily within a VRED scene and control which objects can be selected.
- Enhanced geometry behavior - Work more easily with the geometry, promote geometry simply, and communicate your designs more
- Import Alias layer structure - Wire files from Alias industrial design software are now imported with the corresponding layer and
- Simple user interface - Create imagery faster using features such as a scene module, an animation wizard, and an improved quick
- Visual setup
- Pre-rendering shadows into geometry - Bake light shadows into geometry to get a more natural view of the object with fewer
- NEW | Lens flares - Create a lens flare effect for your lights in ray tracing and open GL modes.
- NEW | Fog effect - Create an atmospheric fog effect in your scene, with controls for color, falloff, and density.
- Realistic materials - Use a wide range of photorealistic automotive virtual prototyping materials, such as glass, car paint, and
- Powerful lighting options - Easily control brightness using HDR lighting to illuminate an entire scene with a high-dynamic-range
- Physical camera settings - The Camera Module's physical parameters make elaborate post-processing unnecessary.
- Displacement mapping - Efficiently simulate highly detailed surface structure based on texture information, in real time.
- Layered glass material - Single-sided objects can have a simulated thickness to achieve the appropriate index of refraction (IOR).
- Virtual reality interaction - Get a more natural look and feel in your VR environment with hands and gestures in VRED.
- Animation Module - Create keyframe animations interactively in real time. Simulate motion sequences and produce moving images.
- Variants and VariantSets - Present different configurations of your 3D model using Variants and VariantSets.
- Virtual reality enhancements - Improvements include omnidirectional stereo render for 360-degree style images for mobile and web VR
- Enhancements in materials - Improved metallic paint options better represent general metallic car paint for more realistic automotive
- Evaluation workflows
- Clipping module - Use 3D clipping on digital data, polygons, and even on native NURBS data.
- Render passes and render layer - For additional post-processing, export your render passes for further adaptions in image processing
- Better results with fewer cycles - A noise reduction tool for rendering provides better visual quality for interior scenes with fewer
- Multiple rendering modes - Rendering modes help deliver various levels of display quality and speed. Switch between OpenGL and
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought