progeEARTH Perpetual - Suite is Civil Survey software, comprised of Survey/Cogo, DTM, and Road Design modules, is powered by progeCAD Professional.
progeEARTH Perpetual - Suite provides a low- cost alternative to otherwise high priced Land survey, coordinate geometry, digital terrain modeling, and corridor design software including working directly with AutoCAD DWG files, without having to pay a fortune to do so.
progeEARTH Perpetual - Suite allows you to use the commands and menus you are used to, the same ones you would find in AutoCAD, and supports the same fonts, hatch patterns, model space/paper space, most of the features to have relied on in the past. The software costs a fraction of the price you would pay for an AutoCAD solution.
This software is ideal for Professional Land Surveyors and Civil Engineers who need an economical software solution. It also provides a low-cost way for Architects to communicate their data to the Engineer.
progeEARTH Perpetual - Suite Includes:
- Unleash the power of or progeCAD Professional with this Affordable Survey & Cogo software! Traverse and Label, Closure Reporting and our Utilities are included in the Survey and Cogo package. Other optional modules include DTM, and Simple Road Design. Survey and Cogo is an add-on program for progeCAD Professional. You will need progeCAD Professional to run this program.
- Along with the importing of ASCII point data from survey point data collectors, the progeEARTH Cogo module provides tools and utilities to manage that point data, create and edit point data, provide tools to create boundaries and closings, labels and to generate reporting about the data.
- Digital Terrain Modelling
- Create a Triangulated Irregular Network. Use fault lines to control model. Create contours at user defined intervals. Calculate volumes. Unlimited number of surfaces. Create fully annotated profiles.
- Perform operations on the digital terrain model including calculating cut and fill, and cutting sections and profiles from existing surface topology.
- Simple Roads Design
- Simple Road Design is suitable for use on Site Plans, Subdivisions and other areas where you need a simple corridor design.
- Using utilities designed for layout and definition of simple corridor design allow you to design proposed profiles and sections along with vertical curves, backslope, ditches, and cut and fill calculations.