BIM 360 Team Packs: BIM coordination, collaboration, and layout
BIM 360 Team Packs2-Year Subscription Renewal is a cloud-based BIM management and collaboration product that connects your entire project team and streamlines BIM project workflows from pre-construction through construction execution. With virtually anywhere, anytime access to the most recent project models and data throughout the project lifecycle, BIM 360 Glue helps you review projects and resolve coordination issues faster, while advancing the construction layout process.
Features & Benefits
BIM 360 Team Packs provides virtually anytime, anywhere access to connected project information. Use BIM 360 Glue for construction visualization to help you perform multidisciplinary collaboration and coordination review cycles faster, while making construction layout tasks more efficient.
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is a process that involves creating and using an intelligent 3D model to inform and communicate project decisions.
The evolution of construction layout
Make construction layout tasks more efficient with the Layout feature and the BIM 360 Layout iPad app.
- Connect the BIM 360 Layout iPad app with a total station to easily locate and verify point locations on the job site.
- Provide field layout personnel with the most up-to-date coordinated model to conduct layout activities.
- Eliminate the manual process of prepping and transferring point coordinate details to field data controllers for layout.
- Easily communicate and share issues collected in the field directly in the coordinated model for action by the VDC team in the back office.
- Analyze layout productivity data to determine best practices for future planning and execution.
Cloud-connected office-to-field workflows
- Upload models with layout points created in Point Layout directly from AutoCAD, Revit, and Navisworks into BIM 360 Glue, and sync with the BIM 360 Layout iPad app.
- View and share point sets with project members in the BIM 360 Glue web interface or the BIM 360 Layout iPad app.
Immersive, model-based interface and navigation
- Real-time model navigation for conducting layout, QA/QC, and as-builting on the job site.
- Control the total station remotely using guide and point-turn functionality.
- The BIM 360 Layout iPad app provides step-by-step instructions using known point and re-section workflows for total station setup.
- 2D viewing options and navigation use intuitive, gesture-based pan and zoom controls.
Connected BIM for the entire team
Provide all project stakeholders with one-click access to BIM.
- Easy access to coordinated single source of truth for BIM data.
- Provide secure access—virtually anytime, anywhere—to the most current project data.
- Support more effective team communication with notifications and activity tracking.
One-click access to BIM
- Collaborate across distributed teams.
- Improve decision-making with nearly anytime, anywhere access.
- Access precise model views and shared markups directly from notifications.
Project review tools for collaboration
- Review and annotate project models and send notifications to the team.
- Respond to markups received from BIM 360 Glue project members.
- Measure between model objects with intuitive point-to-point tools, object snapping, and automatically calculate XYZ differences and the shortest distance between objects.
Transforming BIM coordination
Empower your team with real-time, continuous BIM coordination
- Help make BIM accessible to everyone on the project team and streamline project review workflows.
- Create confidence in planning results by using powerful clash detection tools that take advantage of Navisworks software for construction project management.
- Make better decisions earlier by more effectively communicating in the context of the coordinated project model.
Cloud-based multidisciplinary BIM coordination
- Empower your team to identify and resolve conflicts more effectively, before and during construction.
- Work with up-to-date project models and data.
- Send notifications and collaborate with the team.
Collaborative project reviews
- Review complex multidisciplinary project models from virtually anywhere.
- Streamline project review workflows.
- Annotate project models and send notifications to the team.
Mobile access & review
Anytime, anywhere access to BIM projects and data.
- Easy, secure, authenticated access to up-to-date, multidisciplinary BIM 360 Glue projects.
- Intuitively explore multidisciplinary BIM projects in the field, online or offline.
- Navigate through saved views, measure distances, and access intelligent object properties.
Immersive mobile experience
- Navigate using intuitive gesture-based pan, zoom, and orbit.
- Walk through the model with gravity-assisted navigation optimized for BIM.
- Select, hide, and reveal individual discipline models and objects.
Verify measurements in the field
- Measure between model objects with intuitive point-to-point tools and object snapping.
- Automatically calculate XYZ differences and the shortest distance between objects.
Cloud-connected workflows for BIM coordination, collaboration, and analysis.
- Use BIM 360 Glue for model management and team collaboration, and Navisworks for advanced analysis.
- Directly load coordinated BIM 360 Glue models into Navisworks for 4D animated timelines, model-based quantification, and other advanced analysis.
- Publish coordinated models from Navisworks Manage to BIM 360 Glue to provide one-click-to-BIM access for the entire team.
Connect workflows with Navisworks
- Access and open coordinated models from BIM 360 Glue, and use BIM 360 Glue to distribute models from Navisworks.
Share coordinated project models
- Glue models directly from Navisworks to BIM 360 Glue projects.
- Send links and notifications to project reviewers and stakeholders.
- Virtually anytime, anywhere web and mobile access to BIM.
Design tool integration
Supports more than 50 file formats and round-trip BIM workflows in key Autodesk design tools
- In-product, round-trip support for coordination and clash resolution in Revit, AutoCAD, and AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
- Help simplify multidisciplinary BIM coordination workflows by minimizing file format complexity and compatibility issues.
Clash pinpoint and clash resolution
- Streamline model conflict resolution more effectively with round-trip coordination workflows.
- Upload the latest 3D model views directly from Revit, AutoCAD, and AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
- Access and isolate clashing elements to more easily resolve conflicts.
Manage and coordinate project models
- Drag and drop project models from more than 50 design tool formats.
- Automatically manage model versions.
- Track project activities with automatic notifications.
Integrate with business processes
Connect BIM and critical business workflows with bidirectional integrations
- Integrate BIM 360 Glue with certain Autodesk design tools, third-party project management, and ERP solutions.
- Extend access to BIM across the internal team by embedding live models in systems such as Microsoft SharePoint.
- Link live models with project management workflow systems.
- Provide an open platform to custom implementations to fit almost any customer's existing workflows.
- Connect project model views to external project control systems for RFIs and other processes.
Object-level data access
- Link documents directly to intelligent BIM objects.
- Access intelligent BIM object data, hyperlinks, and attachments from virtually anywhere.
BIM 360 Team Packs — 2-Year Subscription Renewal will be be digitally delivered to you. Within 1 or 2 working days from your purchase you will receive an e-mail directly from Autodesk with your Licensing Information and instructions on how to download and activate the software.
BIM 360 Team Packs — 2-Year Subscription Renewal will be delivered digitally, no Sales Tax will be collected by Novedge.