ArCADia Distribution Boards 2.0 is an industry-specific module of the ArCADia BIM system, based on the ideology of Building Information Modeling (BIM). The program enables the development of the professional technical documentation required to produce single-line circuit diagrams. The program is designed both for designers of networks and electricity and power systems, as well as for all people working in the electrical engineering industry.
ArCADia Distribution Boards 2.0 program can be used to create a diagram of a designed switchgear or any circuit diagram and perform basic technical calculations. The library of electric device symbols can be used to design an electrical system. Symbols can be edited and assigned technical parameters. Apart from the possibility of producing the diagram of a switchgear in an efficient way, the program can also be used to automatically create the diagram of a switchgear designed using the ArCADia-ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS overlay. The combination of automation algorithms to create the circuit diagrams used in the application and the database of symbols for electric devices and performance of basic calculations ensures a perfect tool for drawing circuit diagrams.
- The quick and efficient design of single-line schematic diagrams for switchgears.
- The possibility to create control systems.
- The performance of basic technical calculations (load current, voltage drop).
- The automatic generation of a distribution panel diagram designed using the ArCADia-ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS overlay.
- A database of electric devices and instruments.
- The generation of quantitative lists of devices used in a design.
- Automatic generation of actual views of distribution boards.
- The possibility to create an actual view of a distribution board and to put in electric devices.
- The preview of created distribution boards in a 3D view.
- New database of electric device symbols (Cam switches, Frequency inverters, Softstarts, Fuses, Voltage coils)
- The expanded library of electrical equipment (Legrand, Moeller, Schneider, Hager, ABB, Jean Muller)
In order to work properly, your copy of ArCADia Distribution Boards 2.0 requires:
ArCADia Architecture 9.0
ArCADia Architecture: ArCADia BIM architectural modules.
ArCADia BIM 11
ArCADia BIM: ArCADia BIM basic modules (based on the BIM ideology).
ArCADia BIM 11 PLUS
ArCADia BIM Plus: ArCADia BIM basic modules (based on the BIM ideology).