Twinmotion TEAM 2-Year Maintenance: Real-time architectural visualization, 3D immersion and VR exploration
Twinmotion Privilege Card
- Free Upgrades
- Subscribers will receive all Twinmotion upgrades quickly at no additional cost.
- Priority Technical Support
- Subscribers shall contact the Twinmotion support ticket page. Questions from Twinmotion Privilege Card subscribers will be answered
first. Quality and priority service will be provided through the most appropriate communication channel.
- Twinlinker Extended
- Subscribers have access to Twinlinker Extended, allowing:
- An unlimited number of virtual visits
- 200Gb storage space
- Publication of 10 shared virtual visits simultaneously.
you can manipulate your model directly in 3D, as in a game. Choose how to move, the speed and mode: walking, driving,
flying or a
step immersive "walkthrough."
The interface with chronological tabs continuously guides you. The logic behind Twinmotion allows you to progress step-by-step in the
of the scene. From the perspective to orthographic views, you can observe your project from any angle. For even more precision, access the Object
manager and its advanced features to customize your workspace.
- With this first tab, Twinmotion imports many model types directly (FBX, DWG, DAE, SKP, C4D, LI3). You can also merge
multiple Twinmotion projects or other formats in a single scene. Imported files can be updated at any time, while keeping your modifications and
materials. To improve your projects, you can import images (DDS, PNG, PSD, JPG, TGA) and videos (MP4,
AVI, OGV, WMV, FLV, MOV, DIVX, MPG, MPEG).
- The environment of your project is completely customizable through an intuitive slider system. The sky, the type of clouds, fog,
particles (rain, snow), wind and its impact on vegetation — each choice is visible in real time in the preview window. You can also easily
"flood" a surface to create and manage an ocean color, reflections, and size and type of waves. The sun works on the same principle by adjusting
the date, geographic coordinates and orientation that you assign to the site, or according to your power settings, the brightness, shadows and
- Material - Twinmotion offers a wide choice of materials that can adapt to the time of day or night. Adjust their UV scale, opacity,
and their halo effects, illumination or brightness. The "bump mapping" allows you to apply relief effects for added realism.
- Light - To illuminate a scene, a wide range of customizable light sources, classic (spot, level, multi-directional) and IES with the
ability to import your own IES files.
- Objects - More than 500 objects organized by category are available to dress your models.
- Choose your landscape and terrain (desert, mountains) and trim the surface with functions to push / pull the ground in different
sizes and shapes. The "Painting" tool allows you to paint textures of rocks, sand or earth to enhance your landscapes.
- Use the "Brush" tool to create a forest on a defined area, choosing and adjusting tree species, their sizes and densities. All
vegetation is animated — 3D trees and blades of grass react to the wind and adapt to the seasons. Various rocks and 3D models of green
- Define the path of your characters and vehicles with just a few clicks. On the Bezier curve you draw, you can choose different types
of animated characters (professional, casual, mixed …) and their accessories, or adjust the number of traffic lanes, their density and the speed
of the cars. The various vehicle models are also customizable (high beam, passengers, color).
- Visual Effects
- Set your camera settings by choosing a focal, vignetting and possibly lens deviations. Change the color of your scene with 29 types
of colors. You can also transform your scene by using a filter-like "white model," "Black&White" or "Sketch," etc.
- Camera, Clip and Export
- In order to choose the scene of your image, or frames that make up your animation, use the intuitive camera editor. Display the
project construction phases, customize your clip through the environment, visual effects or lens parameters, ratios and resolutions.
Export your content in an optimal resolution in record time. Video outputs are in MP4 and WMV (H.264) in stereo 3D video; images are in PNG
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought