SKU 14645AEC Collection
Trade‑in your 2018 Perpetual License Under Maintenance
Available in USA only
1-Year Term w/ Support
Trade-in your 2018 Perpetual License Under Maintenance
Financing available for qualified customers. Call 866-362-8970
Autodesk | Switch to Subscription Promo
|Switch & Save!||When it's time to renew your maintenance plan, take advantage of a special offer to switch to subscription! |
Call (866) 362-8970 x705 or send an email to email@example.com
One essential set of BIM tools for building design, civil infrastructure, and constructionAEC Collection Subscription
is a rich set of software and innovative technologies to help you design, engineer, and construct higher-quality, more predictable building and civil infrastructure projects.
AEC Collection includes:
Here's what the collection can do for you
- Are you a building professional?
- Use a broad portfolio of interoperable BIM (Building Information Modeling) and CAD technologies to become more productive, gain more insight into all phases of building design, and increase your ability to deliver great design.
- Do you work in infrastructure design?
- Use the tools in the collection to connect vertical and horizontal BIM processes across the project lifecycle, so you can deliver more scalable, sustainable, and resilient civil infrastructure.
- Are you in the construction industry?
- The collection lets you visually explore project constructability, ultimately helping you manage your costs more effectively and better predict project outcomes.
More value, more flexibility, more simplicity
- Access to a wide selection of essential 3D design software for the work you do
- Get the tools you need now and in the future, as the collection and your business evolves.
- Get interoperable tools for both CAD- and BIM-based workflows
- Connect familiar CAD-based processes for efficient design and documentation with the power of 3D model-based design workflows.
- Choose the individual products that you want to use
- Download and install what you want, whenever you like — whether it's for occasional use, to meet requirements of a particular
project or client, or to explore new workflows.
- Use mobile apps and take advantage of the power of the cloud
- View and create rich visualizations, work in the field, and store your designs.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought