SKU 146023ds Max 2018
Trade‑in your 2018 Perpetual License Under Maintenance
Available in USA only
3ds Max 2018
1-Year Term w/ Support
Trade-in your 2018 Perpetual License Under Maintenance
Autodesk | Switch to Subscription Promo
|Switch & Save!||When it's time to renew your maintenance plan, take advantage of a special offer to switch to subscription! |
Call (866) 362-8970 x705 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Realize your most complex, creative ideas.3ds Max 2018 Multi-user Subscription
software brings a fresh approach to 3D animation for motion graphics, visual effects, design visualization, and game development. With the
innovative new Populate feature set for automatic crowd generation, a significantly augmented Particle Flow toolset, and a performance-enhanced view
port that now supports Microsoft DirectX
shaders, 3ds Max 2018
embraces concepts and technology required by today's modern pipelines. And, with new
Perspective Match and Vector Map tools that cross the 2D/3D divide, 3ds Max 2018
provides new ways of working that can help artists extend their creative
Why 3ds Max?
- Easy, Powerful Modeling - Create, shape, and define a range of environments and detailed characters.
- High-end Rendering - 3ds Max works with most major renderers—including Arnold, V-Ray, Iray, and mental ray—to help
create striking scenes and visuals.
- Realistic 3D Animation - Build imaginative characters and realistic scenes in games and architecture.
- Flexible Interoperability - Revit, Inventor, Fusion 360, and Stingray, as well as SketchUp, Unity, and Unreal all work with 3ds
- 3D Animation and Dynamics
- Motion Paths - Manipulate animations directly in the viewport and get direct feedback when making adjustments in your scene.
- Character Animation and Rigging Tools - Create procedural animation and character rigging with CAT, biped, and crowd animation tools.
- General Animation Tools - Use keyframe and procedural animation tools. View and edit animation trajectories directly in the viewport.
- Max Creation Graph Controllers - Author animation controllers, using a new generation of animation tools that you can create, modify,
package, and share.
- Animated Deformers - Add life to creatures and simulate fluidic effects. Use animated deformers on particles and other geometry types.
- Simple Simulation Data Import - Animate simulation data in CFD, CSV, or OpenVDB formats.
- Geodesic Voxel and Heatmap Skinning - Quickly and easily generate better skin weighting.
- 3D Rendering
- Arnold 5 for 3ds Max - Version 1.0 of the MAXtoA plug-in is now integrated into 3ds Max 2018, giving you access to Arnold's latest features.
- Rendering in A360 - Render in the cloud right from within 3ds Max 2018.
- Physical Camera - Simulate real-life camera settings such as shutter speed, aperture, depth of field, exposure, and other options.
- Improved ActiveShade Rendering - Iterate quickly with interactive rendering.
- Autodesk Raytracer Renderer (ART) - Create accurate images of architectural scenes.
- UI, Workflow, and Pipeline
- Asset Library - Access 3D content on your local computer and network in a single view, making content instantly searchable.
- Improved Pipeline Tools Integration - Gain tighter integration with several pipeline tools with an extended and improved Python/.NET
- Live Link with Stingray Game Engine - Connect 3ds Max 2018 and Stingray to help reduce time spent in scene creation, iteration, and testing.
- High DPI Display Support - Run 3ds Max 2018 on modern HDPI monitors and laptops.
- Smart Asset Packaging - Create, share, and update portable assets that are flexible, connected, and react to changes in design data.
- Customizable Workspaces - Match your UI to the way you think and work with a more responsive, modern, and customizable user experience.
- MAX to LMV - View MAX files using Forge Viewer in a web browser to review and share assets.
- Scene Converter - Seamlessly move from one renderer to another.
- 3D Modeling, Texturing, and Effects
- Data Channel Modifier - Extract information directly from a model, which you can use to help inform other types of modifications.
- Blended Box Map - Morph visible seams by blending as many as six materials applied to an object.
- Mesh and Surface Modeling - Efficiently create parametric and organic objects with polygon, subdivision surface, and spline-based modeling
- Texture Assignment and Editing - Perform creative texture mapping operations such as tiling, mirroring, decal placement, blurring, and
- Hair and Fur Modifier - Manipulate hair and fur directly in viewports with selection and styling tools, such as tools for cutting and
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought